Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

2nd and goal from 6 inches out with one time out and you dont run a QB sneak vs a 4 man front... really Hawaii...
smh.gif

2nd and goal from 6 inches out with one time out and you dont run a QB sneak vs a 4 man front... really Hawaii...
smh.gif

Complete horse doo doo. Hawaii got robbed of 4 points right there, clearly a touchdown. USC must be paying the refs, NCAA needs to investigate
nerd.gif

Complete horse doo doo. Hawaii got robbed of 4 points right there, clearly a touchdown. USC must be paying the refs, NCAA needs to investigate
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by woody2626

PC's Quarterback threw a pass behind the line of scrimmage intentionally short to his WR. The ball pounced up perfectly off the turf and he caught it, everyone thought the play was dead and that it was a incomplete pass. The WR smacked the ball and shook his head like he was mad at the pass, then all of a sudden he threw about a 40 yard pass to another WR streaking down the field for a wide open 68 yard TD. Everyone else was standing around wondering what just happened. Someone post it if they can find it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sounds.
pimp.gif

A vid is need ASAP.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by woody2626

PC's Quarterback threw a pass behind the line of scrimmage intentionally short to his WR. The ball pounced up perfectly off the turf and he caught it, everyone thought the play was dead and that it was a incomplete pass. The WR smacked the ball and shook his head like he was mad at the pass, then all of a sudden he threw about a 40 yard pass to another WR streaking down the field for a wide open 68 yard TD. Everyone else was standing around wondering what just happened. Someone post it if they can find it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sounds.
pimp.gif

A vid is need ASAP.

I have a feeling the Warriors will upset the Trojans tonight though...

Originally Posted by airblaster503

nerd.gif

Calm down son.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Calm down son.
laugh.gif

'Bama (among other teams) practices the same thud instead of tackling philosophy and they won't have this same problem. They do the same thing in the NFL and w/ a lack of depth no way do you beat up your team in the offseason.

'Bama (among other teams) practices the same thud instead of tackling philosophy and they won't have this same problem. They do the same thing in the NFL and w/ a lack of depth no way do you beat up your team in the offseason.

Originally Posted by RoOk

The refs won't allow it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

nerd.gif

Calm down son.
laugh.gif
Was supposed to be a joke.... sort of
grin.gif
.  This kind of #$+! though really pisses me off in football, at no point was dude down before he put the ball in the end zone.  Really makes you question the integrity of the game, especially after all the stuff last year with Alabama getting the calls.

Originally Posted by RoOk

The refs won't allow it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

nerd.gif

Calm down son.
laugh.gif
Was supposed to be a joke.... sort of
grin.gif
.  This kind of #$+! though really pisses me off in football, at no point was dude down before he put the ball in the end zone.  Really makes you question the integrity of the game, especially after all the stuff last year with Alabama getting the calls.

Barkley & ROJO
pimp.gif

Tyler was showin out early too .

Damn Robey is getting take advantage of tho, the whole SC D is lookin suspect as far as I can tell. I just hope people can stay healthy and get better...

Its crazy that its barely gettin dark over there tho... #++@ it.. 3rd qt.. lets go!

Barkley & ROJO
pimp.gif

Tyler was showin out early too .

Damn Robey is getting take advantage of tho, the whole SC D is lookin suspect as far as I can tell. I just hope people can stay healthy and get better...

Its crazy that its barely gettin dark over there tho... #++@ it.. 3rd qt.. lets go!

Originally Posted by dreClark

Way to make that prediction @ halftime RoOK .
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Hey, sometimes you have to change up your gameplan as the game goes on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Way to make that prediction @ halftime RoOK .
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Hey, sometimes you have to change up your gameplan as the game goes on
laugh.gif

The hate for USC is strong
laugh.gif

[jigga] bird %@@ ...[jigga]

we got A Miami fan talking bout dirty program.
laugh.gif

I can't quote all the silliness. Y'all bring the lulz though.

Back
Top Bottom