Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Michigan running the fake sprint to pass is the best play they have. Hate that they never run drag routes across the middle. Such an easy play to get yards on.

D played a 4-3 early, looked good except the scramble by $@#%%! and then they bailed on it. Need to go back to it. Also need more of MRob as a LBer.

Michigan running the fake sprint to pass is the best play they have. Hate that they never run drag routes across the middle. Such an easy play to get yards on.

D played a 4-3 early, looked good except the scramble by $@#%%! and then they bailed on it. Need to go back to it. Also need more of MRob as a LBer.

Just so damn efficient
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Stonum has to catch that. Kid is so soft across the middle... Yes I am talking to myself in this thread. I am drunk with my wife and daughter out at a Halloween party.

Stonum has to catch that. Kid is so soft across the middle... Yes I am talking to myself in this thread. I am drunk with my wife and daughter out at a Halloween party.

If I'm PSU I go to the TE all day. Our Lbs are Corky Thatcher out there against the pass. And run for that matter

If I'm PSU I go to the TE all day. Our Lbs are Corky Thatcher out there against the pass. And run for that matter

SDSU beats Wyoming to go 6-2...bowl eligible for the first time in over a decade. Brady Hoke for President (until he leaves for a BCS team)

SDSU beats Wyoming to go 6-2...bowl eligible for the first time in over a decade. Brady Hoke for President (until he leaves for a BCS team)

Oh my goodness...Blake Gideon just knocked out his own teammate
eek.gif

It looked like that dude got shot in the head...

Oh my goodness...Blake Gideon just knocked out his own teammate
eek.gif

It looked like that dude got shot in the head...

Back
Top Bottom