Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by RoOk
!*+#.

Bar_fight.gif

what is the original video on this?!?!

TCU takes care of business. Bring on Utah!! Chris Fowler's twitter confirmed that Gameday will be in Salt Lake City for the game.

fowlertweet2.jpg

ontothenext.gif

TCU takes care of business. Bring on Utah!! Chris Fowler's twitter confirmed that Gameday will be in Salt Lake City for the game.

fowlertweet2.jpg

ontothenext.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Just like clock work the Michigan fans have gone Mia over the past few weeks

its depressing because over the last 3 years we have won a total of 4 conference games...

honestly richrod needs to go not because of the record but because of all the extra baggage he brought to ann arbor...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Just like clock work the Michigan fans have gone Mia over the past few weeks

its depressing because over the last 3 years we have won a total of 4 conference games...

honestly richrod needs to go not because of the record but because of all the extra baggage he brought to ann arbor...

Bad news about Dane Crist. Hope he is 100% for next fall camp.
CBK, why the throw downfield there? Why? Why? Why?

Chinchilla Cam did his thang last nite.

DRob is gonna be a problem. I hope Chris Gallon, watkins & Crawford end up in Ann Arbor

And CLK with those dumb @!* shotgun tosses vs outside blitzes what the hell was that?!? I'm don't wit USC, I don't understand how Allen Bradford isn't the focal point of that offense. It would set everything else up. Havili as Tailback... Get The #@!! Outta Here

TCU/Boise are gonna get the shaft and its too bad, this year they are both the most complete team outside of Oregon.

Miami, I'm disappointed in the OlIne, Defense & coaching.

And a special shout oout to my dude Tyler Bray. The future is here.

And punk @!* Matt Simms needs to be demoted to scout team. I can not believe he ran his mouth placing blame on everyone but himself.

I'm on my phone or I'd post what he said post game after he got yanked. Smh

Another Selfish Piece of @@%% Simms boy

/end rant

DRob is gonna be a problem. I hope Chris Gallon, watkins & Crawford end up in Ann Arbor

And CLK with those dumb @!* shotgun tosses vs outside blitzes what the hell was that?!? I'm don't wit USC, I don't understand how Allen Bradford isn't the focal point of that offense. It would set everything else up. Havili as Tailback... Get The #@!! Outta Here

TCU/Boise are gonna get the shaft and its too bad, this year they are both the most complete team outside of Oregon.

And punk @!* Matt Simms needs to be demoted to scout team. I can not believe he ran his mouth placing blame on everyone but himself.

/end rant

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

/end rant

laugh.gif
i agree with everything you said except maybe tcu being the most complete team

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

/end rant

laugh.gif
i agree with everything you said except maybe tcu being the most complete team

Bigmike is a lunatic. I was talking to myself during the game in this thread. Then I got real drunk and stared at the TV while Michigans D forgot how to tackle and cover TEs.

The ONLY reason we are running a crappy 3-3-5 is because RR and Tony Gibson think this is the Big Least and a 3 man front will work against these cornfed boys. Never going to work. That is why nobody in the league runs a 3 man front. And a 3 man front with guys under 300lbs. Mainly a guy 280lbs in Adam Patterson as your NT.

Also I wouldn't expect a team playing 4 True Frosh and a RS frosh in the secondary to do much. Plus when Tony Gibson is your position coach you aren't going to see technicians out there. Those kids look like 7th graders in how they cover people. They bail right away and lose sight of where the WRs are. Plus Kovacs and Vinopal are so un-athletic it really kills any thought of a S getting deep enough to be effective. I love how RR says this team has to be more athletic but he continues to leave Marvin Robinson on the bench when he is clearly the most athletic S on the team.

Last night they had a team with a walkon QB, 2 new starting OTs, no TEs, a WR playing CB and you still get thumped. That blows.

The real scary thing, this season will end worse than the last one. 7 straight losses and no bowl game. Ouch. RR is pretty much done IMO. Unless he can pull an upset of Wiscy or O$U (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) he may be looking for a new job.

I am stunned at where this program is. EVERY fan would take those LLLLLyod Carr teams over RR in a heartbeat, including myself. Thats when you know something bad has happened. I just think it was a horrible fit and it is really showing itself in year 3. Bill Martin crapped the bed in that hiring process. Had Ferentz and Schiano as the ONLY two choices. No Harbaugh who is making Stanford a legit team. No Brady Hoke who is doing things with SDSU who was close to beat Mizzou. Then RRs agent calls him and they hired him. Wasn't even on their radar. Just a cluster &^%$. Oh well. I got fooled and thought this would be a good team this year.

Bigmike is a lunatic. I was talking to myself during the game in this thread. Then I got real drunk and stared at the TV while Michigans D forgot how to tackle and cover TEs.

The ONLY reason we are running a crappy 3-3-5 is because RR and Tony Gibson think this is the Big Least and a 3 man front will work against these cornfed boys. Never going to work. That is why nobody in the league runs a 3 man front. And a 3 man front with guys under 300lbs. Mainly a guy 280lbs in Adam Patterson as your NT.

Also I wouldn't expect a team playing 4 True Frosh and a RS frosh in the secondary to do much. Plus when Tony Gibson is your position coach you aren't going to see technicians out there. Those kids look like 7th graders in how they cover people. They bail right away and lose sight of where the WRs are. Plus Kovacs and Vinopal are so un-athletic it really kills any thought of a S getting deep enough to be effective. I love how RR says this team has to be more athletic but he continues to leave Marvin Robinson on the bench when he is clearly the most athletic S on the team.

Last night they had a team with a walkon QB, 2 new starting OTs, no TEs, a WR playing CB and you still get thumped. That blows.

The real scary thing, this season will end worse than the last one. 7 straight losses and no bowl game. Ouch. RR is pretty much done IMO. Unless he can pull an upset of Wiscy or O$U (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) he may be looking for a new job.

I am stunned at where this program is. EVERY fan would take those LLLLLyod Carr teams over RR in a heartbeat, including myself. Thats when you know something bad has happened. I just think it was a horrible fit and it is really showing itself in year 3. Bill Martin crapped the bed in that hiring process. Had Ferentz and Schiano as the ONLY two choices. No Harbaugh who is making Stanford a legit team. No Brady Hoke who is doing things with SDSU who was close to beat Mizzou. Then RRs agent calls him and they hired him. Wasn't even on their radar. Just a cluster &^%$. Oh well. I got fooled and thought this would be a good team this year.

Jake Locker stunk up the stadium ...

And Clemson still doing the same $%@# they did under Bowden. Is Dabo really the answer?

Jake Locker stunk up the stadium ...

And Clemson still doing the same $%@# they did under Bowden. Is Dabo really the answer?

^You're rambling so I need clarification. Ferentz for a next coach or should have hired Ferentz back then (3 seasons ago)? Because I think Ferentz is tied up with a big contract in Iowa.

First time in Northwestern history that we will be going to a bowl in 3 straight years!!
pimp.gif
Never leave, Pat.

Back
Top Bottom