Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Dude already going back on his word.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Newbs24

devildoc76 wrote:
I thought eversince the U bolted for the ACC, we would be hanging up title banners all over the place. A loss to a pedestrian UVA team sends my hopes again down the toilet.  Thanks for the acid reflux again fellas.
Why would you think that?

And I missed like all the games this past Saturday
tired.gif
At the time we played in back to back national title games, 1 win 1 suspect loss.  5 National Titles in under 30 years. That's what I was thinking at the time. It sucks, because in terms of that, because we are the most decorated in terms of  National Titles in the ACC. There are perennial powers in the ACC; FSU, Va Tech, GT, and Clemson.  Hell we can beat em, but we can't do it all in one year, and that's my problem.  A loss to one sucks, but it's acceptable. But losing to UVA and one of these teams, I can't deal with that. We should be pounding some of these teams, but we don't. Oh well, that's what makes college football, college football. Another year looking forward to the ChampsSports Bowl.  We ain't been right since the Bayou Bengals ripped us in the Chick Fil-A Bowl a few years back.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Newbs24

devildoc76 wrote:
I thought eversince the U bolted for the ACC, we would be hanging up title banners all over the place. A loss to a pedestrian UVA team sends my hopes again down the toilet.  Thanks for the acid reflux again fellas.
Why would you think that?

And I missed like all the games this past Saturday
tired.gif
At the time we played in back to back national title games, 1 win 1 suspect loss.  5 National Titles in under 30 years. That's what I was thinking at the time. It sucks, because in terms of that, because we are the most decorated in terms of  National Titles in the ACC. There are perennial powers in the ACC; FSU, Va Tech, GT, and Clemson.  Hell we can beat em, but we can't do it all in one year, and that's my problem.  A loss to one sucks, but it's acceptable. But losing to UVA and one of these teams, I can't deal with that. We should be pounding some of these teams, but we don't. Oh well, that's what makes college football, college football. Another year looking forward to the ChampsSports Bowl.  We ain't been right since the Bayou Bengals ripped us in the Chick Fil-A Bowl a few years back.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Pass rush won't hide horrible DBs.
Bad dbs get beat quick enough to wear a pass rush doesn't even matter.

we won the national title with ryan smith and reggie lewis

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Pass rush won't hide horrible DBs.
Bad dbs get beat quick enough to wear a pass rush doesn't even matter.

Originally Posted by devildoc76

So why would you think that you'd just be winning conference championships all over the place? I don't get it. If if there are other legitimate threats in the conference, why you assume that you'd just dominate the conference?
And safeties to lessen the load on the CB's and first rounders/high quality players all over the field

Originally Posted by devildoc76

So why would you think that you'd just be winning conference championships all over the place? I don't get it. If if there are other legitimate threats in the conference, why you assume that you'd just dominate the conference?
And safeties to lessen the load on the CB's and first rounders/high quality players all over the field

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

TCU jumping BOSIE is a joke.
30t6p3b.gif
Why is it a joke?

Bosie state WINS the big games. TCU not so much.
ohwell.gif

Why does last year have anything to do with this year?

Lets go ahead and drop Oregon down then since last year they werent this good. Then, lets move Texas up because obviously they are good because they were good last year also. Hell, why even play the games? What else would you like to change?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

TCU jumping BOSIE is a joke.
30t6p3b.gif
Why is it a joke?

Bosie state WINS the big games. TCU not so much.
ohwell.gif

Why does last year have anything to do with this year?

Lets go ahead and drop Oregon down then since last year they werent this good. Then, lets move Texas up because obviously they are good because they were good last year also. Hell, why even play the games? What else would you like to change?

Back
Top Bottom