Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

I just want to see bosie state get there before any othe non BCS team.
TCU can prove me wrong next week.RIGHT?
grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

grin.gif
We will sure see wont we.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

grin.gif
We will sure see wont we.

If you didn't believe TCU was better than Boise two weeks ago, why has that changed now? That's the thing I don't get... It's not like either of them has played anybody worth a damn in weeks... 

If you didn't believe TCU was better than Boise two weeks ago, why has that changed now? That's the thing I don't get... It's not like either of them has played anybody worth a damn in weeks... 

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I didnt say TCU was better than Boise, I asked him why he thought it was a joke. I didnt expect TCU to pass Boise until next week if they take care of business against Utah. I also think that TCU defense has shown that it is just as good as last season, possibly better. That is yet to be determined. TCU also beat a Air Force team handily which impressed me more than what Boise has done recently.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I didnt say TCU was better than Boise, I asked him why he thought it was a joke. I didnt expect TCU to pass Boise until next week if they take care of business against Utah. I also think that TCU defense has shown that it is just as good as last season, possibly better. That is yet to be determined. TCU also beat a Air Force team handily which impressed me more than what Boise has done recently.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by RoOk

If Oregon wins, I will not post in this thread for the rest of the season until summer 2011 & I will rock a AVY Noskey picks out.

Deal?
Rook has clown status these days. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

If Oregon wins, I will not post in this thread for the rest of the season until summer 2011 & I will rock a AVY Noskey picks out.

Deal?
Rook has clown status these days. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by devildoc76

So why would you think that you'd just be winning conference championships all over the place? I don't get it. If if there are other legitimate threats in the conference, why you assume that you'd just dominate the conference?
The facts.  We hold a 31-23 record over your Noles.  5 National Titles in under 30 years (FSU and Florida have 5 combined). We only have 9 Big East titles (VT and BC bolted with us). You've got more confrence titles than us, 15 in fact, including 9 in a row and that's impressive.  But it's like watching the Atlanta Braves win 11 NL East titles in a row, but have 1 World Series title to show.   And with the names we got in the NFL, why wouldn't I think Miami had the talent to do so?  Who will you remember Ray Lewis or Peter Warrick? Ed Reed or Craphonso Thorpe?

So why would you think that you'd just be winning conference championships all over the place? I don't get it. If if there are other legitimate threats in the conference, why you assume that you'd just dominate the conference?
The facts.  We hold a 31-23 record over your Noles.  5 National Titles in under 30 years (FSU and Florida have 5 combined). We only have 9 Big East titles (VT and BC bolted with us). You've got more confrence titles than us, 15 in fact, including 9 in a row and that's impressive.  But it's like watching the Atlanta Braves win 11 NL East titles in a row, but have 1 World Series title to show.   And with the names we got in the NFL, why wouldn't I think Miami had the talent to do so?  Who will you remember Ray Lewis or Peter Warrick? Ed Reed or Craphonso Thorpe?

The facts.  We hold a 31-23 record over your Noles. 
That in itself should have let you know that you weren't just going to come in the conference and win titles all over the place
5 National Titlesin under 30 years (FSU and Florida have 5 combined).
What the hell does that have to do w/ conference championships?
We only have 9 BigEast titles (VT and BC included). You've got more Aconfrence titlesthan us, 15 in fact, including 9 in a row and that's impressive. But it's like watching the Atlanta Braves win 11 NL East titles in arow, but have 1 World Series title to show.  
And with the names we gotin the NFL, why wouldn't I think Miami had the talent to do so?

Which names currently in the NFL did work while y'all were in the ACC?
Whowill you remember Ray Lewis or Peter Warrick? Ed Reed or CraphonsoThorpe?
More with this history lesson ***@$%#$. Two of the top 5 players out of UM and pair them w/ !%%#+%% Craphonso Thorpe. I'll give you Petey, as he certainly didn't live up to what he could've been, but Jesus Christ. So all in all you mentioned a bunch of ++*$ that I already knew, and have known for years, w/o actually speaking on the topic at hand. Which is why you would assume that the version of Miami that moved to the ACC in 04, (w/ Larry Coker as HC and Brock Berlin as your QB) would come in and run roughshod over the conference.

You sound like one of the clowns over on Rivals.

The facts.  We hold a 31-23 record over your Noles. 
That in itself should have let you know that you weren't just going to come in the conference and win titles all over the place
5 National Titlesin under 30 years (FSU and Florida have 5 combined).
We only have 9 BigEast titles (VT and BC included). You've got more Aconfrence titlesthan us, 15 in fact, including 9 in a row and that's impressive. But it's like watching the Atlanta Braves win 11 NL East titles in arow, but have 1 World Series title to show.  
And with the names we gotin the NFL, why wouldn't I think Miami had the talent to do so?

Which names currently in the NFL did work while y'all were in the ACC?
Whowill you remember Ray Lewis or Peter Warrick? Ed Reed or CraphonsoThorpe?
More with this history lesson ***@$%#$. Two of the top 5 players out of UM and pair them w/ !%%#+%% Craphonso Thorpe. I'll give you Petey, as he certainly didn't live up to what he could've been, but Jesus Christ. So all in all you mentioned a bunch of ++*$ that I already knew, and have known for years, w/o actually speaking on the topic at hand. Which is why you would assume that the version of Miami that moved to the ACC in 04, (w/ Larry Coker as HC and Brock Berlin as your QB) would come in and run roughshod over the conference.

You sound like one of the clowns over on Rivals.

MY LAST POST UNTIL SUMMER 2011:

*!% happened to all my fellow UM fans on here? EnKayEyeEe straight when Lebron on us & other fellow fans. Smh shame....

I may have said the most outlandish statements but one thing was i stood by my boys 110%. Sucks seeing all the fellow so called "fans" gone into hiding except for a few other users (newbs & the other dude)

*!% happened to all my fellow UM fans on here? EnKayEyeEe straight when Lebron on us & other fellow fans. Smh shame....

I may have said the most outlandish statements but one thing was i stood by my boys 110%. Sucks seeing all the fellow so called "fans" gone into hiding except for a few other users (newbs & the other dude)

Say what you will, but if all the facts I stated is stuff you already knew, why would you think Miami wouldn't be as advertised? So you thought Miami would come into the ACC and do what they've done so far?  What have you done since we've arrived in the ACC? You won 1 ACC title since UM, VT, and BC have arrived. My point was this, given all the accolades we came in with, we should've been able to hang some banners up.  But as I stated before, it ain't worked out like that so far. The teams since 04 don't have the people we had 3-4 years beforehand, and that's been our downfall. I stated the record against your Noles, because you're obviously a Noles fan. That's one of many rivals we have.  So if you were top of the food chain by yourselves prior to our arrival, we hold a winning record over you.....you do the math.  I didn't start my comments by saying anything offensive to anyone, I stated we came in with the idea we should be puttin up some banners.  We beat your 9th ranked FSU in the Orange Bowl in '04 before going into our inagural season in the ACC. So you're right what the hell was I thinking, especially since you were king of the ACC? And if I remember it was Larry Coker and Brock Berlin who beat Bobby Bowden and Chris Rix. How could I forget Chris Rix?  But what does a clown from Rivals know about him throwing for 96 yards that game? Guess that sorry team with D. Hester, Sean Taylor, and Roscoe Parrish shouldn't have been looking forward to going into the ACC that fall.

Say what you will, but if all the facts I stated is stuff you already knew, why would you think Miami wouldn't be as advertised? So you thought Miami would come into the ACC and do what they've done so far?  What have you done since we've arrived in the ACC? You won 1 ACC title since UM, VT, and BC have arrived. My point was this, given all the accolades we came in with, we should've been able to hang some banners up.  But as I stated before, it ain't worked out like that so far. The teams since 04 don't have the people we had 3-4 years beforehand, and that's been our downfall. I stated the record against your Noles, because you're obviously a Noles fan. That's one of many rivals we have.  So if you were top of the food chain by yourselves prior to our arrival, we hold a winning record over you.....you do the math.  I didn't start my comments by saying anything offensive to anyone, I stated we came in with the idea we should be puttin up some banners.  We beat your 9th ranked FSU in the Orange Bowl in '04 before going into our inagural season in the ACC. So you're right what the hell was I thinking, especially since you were king of the ACC? And if I remember it was Larry Coker and Brock Berlin who beat Bobby Bowden and Chris Rix. How could I forget Chris Rix?  But what does a clown from Rivals know about him throwing for 96 yards that game? Guess that sorry team with D. Hester, Sean Taylor, and Roscoe Parrish shouldn't have been looking forward to going into the ACC that fall.

I think I read in the music forum that he was banned.

Back
Top Bottom