Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by RoOk

MY LAST POST UNTIL SUMMER 2011:

*!% happened to all my fellow UM fans on here? EnKayEyeEe straight when Lebron on us & other fellow fans. Smh shame....

I may have said the most outlandish statements but one thing was i stood by my boys 110%. Sucks seeing all the fellow so called "fans" gone into hiding except for a few other users (newbs & the other dude)
I think I read in the music forum that he was banned.

The fact that Cuse's D is playing better does not tell me that those kids were more highly regarded coming out of HS. I will take the Michigan kids offer lists over theirs in a minute. That is moreso where I was coming from when saying they don't have more "talent". A stupid way to out it but that is where I was coming from. I am sure they will have more guys playing on Sundays than Michigans D. Most of Michigan kids don't look like they should be playing on Fridays.

Any Michigan heads with a Michigan Rivals scrip, can you PM me the Blue_Note chat recap from last night?

The fact that Cuse's D is playing better does not tell me that those kids were more highly regarded coming out of HS. I will take the Michigan kids offer lists over theirs in a minute. That is moreso where I was coming from when saying they don't have more "talent". A stupid way to out it but that is where I was coming from. I am sure they will have more guys playing on Sundays than Michigans D. Most of Michigan kids don't look like they should be playing on Fridays.

Any Michigan heads with a Michigan Rivals scrip, can you PM me the Blue_Note chat recap from last night?

thats the problem most pple run into when evaluating their teams. Rivals, scout & recruiting services rank kids and people take those rankings as bible. what they were ranked in High school doesnt take into account, some kids have peaked, some arent hard workers and got by on talent alone. some kids are lazy, some were just overrated to begin with. and then some jsut dont fit the scheme that they were thrust into at the next level.

Syracuse may not have had a higher ranked class of defensive kids, but just lookin at the two teams on the field you me and everyone else can tell who has more players with ability and more players who have actually worked and lived up to their potential (some past it)

rumors around have Phil Fulmer taking the Minnesota Golden Gopher job

thats the problem most pple run into when evaluating their teams. Rivals, scout & recruiting services rank kids and people take those rankings as bible. what they were ranked in High school doesnt take into account, some kids have peaked, some arent hard workers and got by on talent alone. some kids are lazy, some were just overrated to begin with. and then some jsut dont fit the scheme that they were thrust into at the next level.

Syracuse may not have had a higher ranked class of defensive kids, but just lookin at the two teams on the field you me and everyone else can tell who has more players with ability and more players who have actually worked and lived up to their potential (some past it)

Originally Posted by devildoc76

Blah, blah, blah

Because I wouldn't have predicted them based on the laurels of the past teams, I would have judged them based on the product on the field and the players waiting in the wings.

Don't see really what the point is in mentioning the fact that FSU hasn't dominated the ACC since BC, UM and VT have. No one has really had a stranglehold on the conference as the two biggest names in the conference has been on a downswing since expansion. The overall level of the conference improved w/ the addition of those teams and the fact that Clemson was rising as a program as well. You mention the FSU/UM rivalry like you are 20+ wins on us in the game. Y'all have 7 more wins over a 5 game period. That is not domination. You're talking like the the record was 40-10 in your favor. If that was the case, then you might have had a point.

I know what y'all did in '04 so again, save the history lesson for someone else. Again, you're bringing up !%%@ that doesn't really matter. A one game sample between heated rivals shouldn't have tilted your opinion in any way. A clown from Rivals would know Rix stats because it doesn't take much to remember stats or to look 'em up via google and the fact that stats are their go to mechanism.

And I'm pretty sure ST wasn't looking forward to going to the ACC, he was probably looking forward to the NFL draft since he wasn't going to be on the team that fall. And the fact that Roscoe and Hester are the two 'big' names you mention on the team that entered the ACC further confuses me as to why you would believe that those teams would be putting up banner after banner. But whatever though.

TCU is gonna smash Utah.
sick.gif

I am sure they will have more guys playing on Sundays than Michigans D
If they have more dudes playing on Sundays then UM does that in itself proves that their D is more talented. NFL teams will still draft players based on talent, even if they feel they weren't coached up enough in college because NFL coaches believe that they are the best coaches on earth and can get more out of players then college coaches can.

Blah, blah, blah

Because I wouldn't have predicted them based on the laurels of the past teams, I would have judged them based on the product on the field and the players waiting in the wings.

Don't see really what the point is in mentioning the fact that FSU hasn't dominated the ACC since BC, UM and VT have. No one has really had a stranglehold on the conference as the two biggest names in the conference has been on a downswing since expansion. The overall level of the conference improved w/ the addition of those teams and the fact that Clemson was rising as a program as well. You mention the FSU/UM rivalry like you are 20+ wins on us in the game. Y'all have 7 more wins over a 5 game period. That is not domination. You're talking like the the record was 40-10 in your favor. If that was the case, then you might have had a point.

I know what y'all did in '04 so again, save the history lesson for someone else. Again, you're bringing up !%%@ that doesn't really matter. A one game sample between heated rivals shouldn't have tilted your opinion in any way. A clown from Rivals would know Rix stats because it doesn't take much to remember stats or to look 'em up via google and the fact that stats are their go to mechanism.

And I'm pretty sure ST wasn't looking forward to going to the ACC, he was probably looking forward to the NFL draft since he wasn't going to be on the team that fall. And the fact that Roscoe and Hester are the two 'big' names you mention on the team that entered the ACC further confuses me as to why you would believe that those teams would be putting up banner after banner. But whatever though.

TCU is gonna smash Utah.
sick.gif

I am sure they will have more guys playing on Sundays than Michigans D
If they have more dudes playing on Sundays then UM does that in itself proves that their D is more talented. NFL teams will still draft players based on talent, even if they feel they weren't coached up enough in college because NFL coaches believe that they are the best coaches on earth and can get more out of players then college coaches can.

Just catching up on Saturdays games, but it looks like Dabo Swinney went full ******. ~40 passes for Kyle Parker?

And apparently there was some kind of issue in the locker room.

Has Wayne Dorsey done anything for Ole Miss this year?

Just catching up on Saturdays games, but it looks like Dabo Swinney went full ******. ~40 passes for Kyle Parker?

And apparently there was some kind of issue in the locker room.

Has Wayne Dorsey done anything for Ole Miss this year?

Originally Posted by DLo13

laugh.gif
@ Fat Phil in Minnesota.

Why would you even do that to yourself?

If Phil were to reflect and try to correct his mistakes it could work out for him but he seems to still be living in the past

Fat Phil & Tubby Smith at Minnesota tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

laugh.gif
@ Fat Phil in Minnesota.

Why would you even do that to yourself?

If Phil were to reflect and try to correct his mistakes it could work out for him but he seems to still be living in the past

Fat Phil & Tubby Smith at Minnesota tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

It doesn't have to be a huge swing in terms of head to head. And I don't need a go to mechanism. Very rarely am I on this site, because I'm probably doing training or deploying, hence low post count over a years time. But hey that's what clowns do. All you see is a Miami fan, and you have a coniption fit. My initial statement wasn't directed at FSU specifically.  I stated all our accolades to show you where I was coming from in terms of expectations given the resume and YES previous teams.  Do you really look at your team year after year and say "Hey we don't have a shot this year!" But how the hell is a U fan gonna persuade a Noles fan? You're already biased.  The fact we beat you twice that season, coming off 2 consecutive National Championship appearances that gave me the hope of doing much better in the ACC.  We still had a chance to come into the ACC and dethrone the kings (even in that same year we got pasted by the Hokies) but VT had other plans for us. So what I googled A stat? That's illegal where? I agree with you that we  have both underachieved, but if you choose to accept that your team shouldn't continue it's dominance, then that's you.  I expected more from us.  But as you CAN'T see, I state the obvious that my beliefs in COMING INTO in the ACC in '04 I HAD high expectations. That HAS changed. Good luck to you and your many posts between here and Rivals.  I got deployment training to do.

Originally Posted by dreClark

It doesn't have to be a huge swing in terms of head to head. And I don't need a go to mechanism. Very rarely am I on this site, because I'm probably doing training or deploying, hence low post count over a years time. But hey that's what clowns do. All you see is a Miami fan, and you have a coniption fit. My initial statement wasn't directed at FSU specifically.  I stated all our accolades to show you where I was coming from in terms of expectations given the resume and YES previous teams.  Do you really look at your team year after year and say "Hey we don't have a shot this year!" But how the hell is a U fan gonna persuade a Noles fan? You're already biased.  The fact we beat you twice that season, coming off 2 consecutive National Championship appearances that gave me the hope of doing much better in the ACC.  We still had a chance to come into the ACC and dethrone the kings (even in that same year we got pasted by the Hokies) but VT had other plans for us. So what I googled A stat? That's illegal where? I agree with you that we  have both underachieved, but if you choose to accept that your team shouldn't continue it's dominance, then that's you.  I expected more from us.  But as you CAN'T see, I state the obvious that my beliefs in COMING INTO in the ACC in '04 I HAD high expectations. That HAS changed. Good luck to you and your many posts between here and Rivals.  I got deployment training to do.

Back
Top Bottom