Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Who is this kid that has been rambling on for 2 days now
laugh.gif

RIP Washington's hopes of an upset this weekend.
SEATTLE -- As if Washington needed more of a challenge facing No. 1 Oregon, the Huskies will venture into Eugene without their best player.

Quarterback Jake Locker won't play on Saturday, out with a broken rib that has gotten worse over the past three weeks.

ESPN

Over/under Oregon interceptions: 3.5.

I'm taking the over.

RIP Washington's hopes of an upset this weekend.
SEATTLE -- As if Washington needed more of a challenge facing No. 1 Oregon, the Huskies will venture into Eugene without their best player.

Quarterback Jake Locker won't play on Saturday, out with a broken rib that has gotten worse over the past three weeks.

ESPN

Over/under Oregon interceptions: 3.5.

I'm taking the over.

[h3]Mallard Creek QB Williams: "I'm firm" with UNC[/h3]
Mallard Creek quarterback Marquise Williams, a candidate for a national player of the year award, said he remains firm in his commitment to North Carolina, despite the NCAA investigation into the Tar Heels’ program.

Williams, a 6-foot-4, 220-pound senior, took an official visit to North Carolina for Saturday’s 21-17 win against William & Mary. He said he plans to graduate in December and enroll in college in January.

“As of right now, I’m firm in my commitment,

[h3]Mallard Creek QB Williams: "I'm firm" with UNC[/h3]
Mallard Creek quarterback Marquise Williams, a candidate for a national player of the year award, said he remains firm in his commitment to North Carolina, despite the NCAA investigation into the Tar Heels’ program.

Williams, a 6-foot-4, 220-pound senior, took an official visit to North Carolina for Saturday’s 21-17 win against William & Mary. He said he plans to graduate in December and enroll in college in January.

“As of right now, I’m firm in my commitment,

[h1][/h1]
[h1]DE Nick Bell in intensive care[/h1]

Associated Press

STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Mississippi State defensive end Nick Bell is in intensive care after emergency surgery in Birmingham, Ala., after it was found Sunday that his cancer has spread.

[h4]SEC blog[/h4]
low_chris_m.jpg
ESPN.com's Chris Low writes about all things SEC in his conference blog.

• Blog network:
College Football Nation

In a statement, Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen says he visited Bell at the University of Alabama-Birmingham hospital on Monday afternoon. Bell, who is from Bessemer, Ala., had surgery on Monday morning. He began experiencing headaches in late September and had surgery on Oct. 1 to remove a mass on his brain. The mass was later diagnosed as a form of skin cancer.

Mullen says about 50 Mississippi State players planned to visit Bell in the hospital on Monday evening.

Bell, a 6-foot-3, 265-pound sophomore, has played in four games this season, including two starts, making seven tackles.

frown.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]DE Nick Bell in intensive care[/h1]

Associated Press

STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Mississippi State defensive end Nick Bell is in intensive care after emergency surgery in Birmingham, Ala., after it was found Sunday that his cancer has spread.

[h4]SEC blog[/h4]
low_chris_m.jpg
ESPN.com's Chris Low writes about all things SEC in his conference blog.

• Blog network:
College Football Nation

In a statement, Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen says he visited Bell at the University of Alabama-Birmingham hospital on Monday afternoon. Bell, who is from Bessemer, Ala., had surgery on Monday morning. He began experiencing headaches in late September and had surgery on Oct. 1 to remove a mass on his brain. The mass was later diagnosed as a form of skin cancer.

Mullen says about 50 Mississippi State players planned to visit Bell in the hospital on Monday evening.

Bell, a 6-foot-3, 265-pound sophomore, has played in four games this season, including two starts, making seven tackles.

frown.gif

Only saving grace for Boise St/TCU/Utah to get in the NCG at this point would more than likely be a Oregon loss. And checking out their remaining schedule, that might be a tall task to ask.

Teams in control of their own fate IMO is Oregon/Auburn/Alabama. Just lurking is Oklahoma and Nebraska.

Back
Top Bottom