pimp.gif

Barner might be back this weekend.

It'll be nice to have that other weapon back in the offense
pimp.gif

Edit:

Barner was without his red, no-contact jersey today. A return seems imminent 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Jerry Jones contacted Nick Saban about the Cowboys job.
I really hope that is a lie, He does not want to coach in the NFL, so why would he come back.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Jerry Jones contacted Nick Saban about the Cowboys job.
I really hope that is a lie, He does not want to coach in the NFL, so why would he come back.

IDK if its been mentioned but playing a 3-3-5 in a ball control conference like the Big Ten, unless they get a Ted Washington or a Sam Adams, I don't see it ever working.
Wisconsin, Penn State, Iowa, and Sparty are like mirror images of themselves in terms of what they do on offense and it's not surprising they've lost convincingly to 3 of em with Wisconsin coming up.

So will 6-6 buy RichRod another year after a mirror image collapse in back to back years?

IDK if its been mentioned but playing a 3-3-5 in a ball control conference like the Big Ten, unless they get a Ted Washington or a Sam Adams, I don't see it ever working.
Wisconsin, Penn State, Iowa, and Sparty are like mirror images of themselves in terms of what they do on offense and it's not surprising they've lost convincingly to 3 of em with Wisconsin coming up.

So will 6-6 buy RichRod another year after a mirror image collapse in back to back years?

I wouldn't go as far as to call the B10 a ball control conference anymore. Every team outside of those 4 you mentioned run some form of the spread offense, designed to put up numbers and yards. UF's 3-3-5 worked (Wonder how they're 3-4 is gonna look next year
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
), but they had elite players at spots. Michigan has none.

Back
Top Bottom