Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Didn't mean for the convo to get sidetracked.

There's just a lot of smoke in the air, thought it was going away after Saturday's victory, and now more stuff is coming out.

Most SC fans dismissed the Bush investigation, we all know what was the result of that.

If this was nothing, it would've been swept under the rug already.

Didn't mean for the convo to get sidetracked.

There's just a lot of smoke in the air, thought it was going away after Saturday's victory, and now more stuff is coming out.

Most SC fans dismissed the Bush investigation, we all know what was the result of that.

If this was nothing, it would've been swept under the rug already.

for me, as long as auburn isnt even the least bit concerned, Im not either.

if they were, they would have sat him down just like UNC, South carolina , UGA & Bama did their kids who had even the slightest Stench on them

for me, as long as auburn isnt even the least bit concerned, Im not either.

if they were, they would have sat him down just like UNC, South carolina , UGA & Bama did their kids who had even the slightest Stench on them

Kevin Sumlin is supposedly expressing interest in the Colorado, Washington State, and Minnesota jobs. He must hate it down there in Houston without Holgorsen and Keenum...

Kevin Sumlin is supposedly expressing interest in the Colorado, Washington State, and Minnesota jobs. He must hate it down there in Houston without Holgorsen and Keenum...

If Sumlin goes anywhere, I hope it's Colorado (out of those 3 choices)

Christian Ponder out for the rest of the season (unless he is Wolverine). Dude has never started an entire season in his FSU career.

The EJ Era begins again.

If Sumlin goes anywhere, I hope it's Colorado (out of those 3 choices)

Christian Ponder out for the rest of the season (unless he is Wolverine). Dude has never started an entire season in his FSU career.

The EJ Era begins again.

How far back do you wanna go?

Slick Rick #%%!*# that program up in the 90s. Bolted for UW and left that program with a load of NCAA issues.

Barnett had them in decent shape, but got pushed out because of his terrible handling of the Katie Hnida situation.

Dan Hawkins is just a poor coach that couldn't make the jump.

How far back do you wanna go?

Slick Rick #%%!*# that program up in the 90s. Bolted for UW and left that program with a load of NCAA issues.

Barnett had them in decent shape, but got pushed out because of his terrible handling of the Katie Hnida situation.

Dan Hawkins is just a poor coach that couldn't make the jump.

I refuse to believe that Cam Newton would be that stupid to ADMIT to a recruiter that he chose Auburn because they gave him the most money. Even if it is true (about the cash), why say that's the reason? I mean, they have the quote "the money was too much." Why say that if you're Newton knowing good and well if the ship sinks, the NCAA will eventually link it back and have a supposed quote that you gave as the reason why you chose Auburn....makes no sense to me...and like I said, I refuse to believe he'd be that stupid or careless with what he was saying in these conversations.

Whatever....I'll enjoy watching him play on Sundays next year. THis whole situation makes me sick. Dudes resorting to slinging mud because their feelings got hurt. !#!@, if you look hard enough (or not even) you'll find violations at EVERY SEC school. Cam Newton is being made a scapegoat due to his success right now. Unbelievable....

I refuse to believe that Cam Newton would be that stupid to ADMIT to a recruiter that he chose Auburn because they gave him the most money. Even if it is true (about the cash), why say that's the reason? I mean, they have the quote "the money was too much." Why say that if you're Newton knowing good and well if the ship sinks, the NCAA will eventually link it back and have a supposed quote that you gave as the reason why you chose Auburn....makes no sense to me...and like I said, I refuse to believe he'd be that stupid or careless with what he was saying in these conversations.

Whatever....I'll enjoy watching him play on Sundays next year. THis whole situation makes me sick. Dudes resorting to slinging mud because their feelings got hurt. !#!@, if you look hard enough (or not even) you'll find violations at EVERY SEC school. Cam Newton is being made a scapegoat due to his success right now. Unbelievable....

Originally Posted by Statis22

makemoneywithauburn.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Butch said in his teleconference today that no decision has been made yet on whether or not we will remove Ryan Houston's red shirt and play him this weekend, it could possibly be a game time decision.

If he does play our RB situation for next year is looking bleak. But at the same time this is the biggest game of our season. I'm hoping Draughn and Elzy will be good to go by Saturday at 3:30 PM.

Butch said in his teleconference today that no decision has been made yet on whether or not we will remove Ryan Houston's red shirt and play him this weekend, it could possibly be a game time decision.

If he does play our RB situation for next year is looking bleak. But at the same time this is the biggest game of our season. I'm hoping Draughn and Elzy will be good to go by Saturday at 3:30 PM.

laugh.gif
DoubleJs.

thats what Im saying
laugh.gif

" Hey guys, just a heads up, Im not signing with your team because Im accepting a mountain load of cash from a rival school in your own division of your own conference, k thanks good bye & good luck ..."

laugh.gif
DoubleJs.

thats what Im saying
laugh.gif

" Hey guys, just a heads up, Im not signing with your team because Im accepting a mountain load of cash from a rival school in your own division of your own conference, k thanks good bye & good luck ..."

But Cam didn't take the money. His dad did (allegedly). His dad was the one that arranged the pay for play mantra (allegedly). That's why this is unfortunate. It's because Cam knew of the arrangements by his father and programs trying to take advantage of this kid.

Back
Top Bottom