Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Ian says the blogger ran with a quote and threw extra on it ...

says he is NOT reporting a suspension

Blog journalism
30t6p3b.gif

Ian says the blogger ran with a quote and threw extra on it ...

says he is NOT reporting a suspension

Blog journalism
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

He looks average ?
30t6p3b.gif
man you arent being serious. just cus someone catches a back shoulder fade on tight man to man coverage doesnt consititute average.

I"m not talking about the Bama. I'm talking about all of his games. Against good receivers he's not "lockdown". Just look at last year when he went against AJ. I don't judge CB's by what they do when they go against the average WRs on a week to week basis. I go by what he does against the best. And when he's gone against the best he's gotten beat.

He looks average ?
30t6p3b.gif
man you arent being serious. just cus someone catches a back shoulder fade on tight man to man coverage doesnt consititute average.

I"m not talking about the Bama. I'm talking about all of his games. Against good receivers he's not "lockdown". Just look at last year when he went against AJ. I don't judge CB's by what they do when they go against the average WRs on a week to week basis. I go by what he does against the best. And when he's gone against the best he's gotten beat.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

AJ, Julio, Alshon are all going to be impact players on the next level though. I'd say 2 out or 3 will make a pro bowl within 5 years. Alshon is projected 5th overall in the 2012 mock on the aforementioned website (SoCar CB Gilmore is projected 6th fyi)

So is PP though...he'll be the best and highest rated CB to come out of the draft in years. Still doesn't change the fact that when he goes against better WRs he gets beat.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

AJ, Julio, Alshon are all going to be impact players on the next level though. I'd say 2 out or 3 will make a pro bowl within 5 years. Alshon is projected 5th overall in the 2012 mock on the aforementioned website (SoCar CB Gilmore is projected 6th fyi)

So is PP though...he'll be the best and highest rated CB to come out of the draft in years. Still doesn't change the fact that when he goes against better WRs he gets beat.

... I tried to just brush it off but Let me ask, How many times have you seen Peterson beat by more than a half a yard? How many times have you seen Peterson Burnt and just left at the LOS?

How many catches do these "special guys" make on him that are just spectacular or have him draped all over them?

AJ Green beats an avg CB in college by 5 yards and aout jumps them by 3 feet. you're saying thats what is being done to Peterson?

... I tried to just brush it off but Let me ask, How many times have you seen Peterson beat by more than a half a yard? How many times have you seen Peterson Burnt and just left at the LOS?

How many catches do these "special guys" make on him that are just spectacular or have him draped all over them?

AJ Green beats an avg CB in college by 5 yards and aout jumps them by 3 feet. you're saying thats what is being done to Peterson?

laugh.gif
DoubleJs.

thats what Im saying
laugh.gif

" Hey guys, just a heads up, Im not signing with your team because Im accepting a mountain load of cash from a rival school in your own division of your own conference, k thanks good bye & good luck ..."
It's not that simple and if that's your logic for thinking Cam is innocent, you're fooling yourself.
If a school enters the bidding game, they are just as guilty, if not more, than the one orchestrating the efforts - that translates to major leverage on the part of the person receiving the benefits.  Cam has his eligibility to lose; schools have millions of dollars on the line.  Even if a recruit was as pompous and stupid to say the direct quote you wrote above, the schools are STILL handcuffed from doing anything because they are complicit.  That tells you a lot about where the truth really lies in this case. 

laugh.gif
DoubleJs.

thats what Im saying
laugh.gif

" Hey guys, just a heads up, Im not signing with your team because Im accepting a mountain load of cash from a rival school in your own division of your own conference, k thanks good bye & good luck ..."
It's not that simple and if that's your logic for thinking Cam is innocent, you're fooling yourself.
If a school enters the bidding game, they are just as guilty, if not more, than the one orchestrating the efforts - that translates to major leverage on the part of the person receiving the benefits.  Cam has his eligibility to lose; schools have millions of dollars on the line.  Even if a recruit was as pompous and stupid to say the direct quote you wrote above, the schools are STILL handcuffed from doing anything because they are complicit.  That tells you a lot about where the truth really lies in this case. 

As a CFB, I'm saddened by these news about Cam. Even if true i feel like the media is trying to kill the kid man. No matter what Auburn does from now on out won't even matter.

As a CFB, I'm saddened by these news about Cam. Even if true i feel like the media is trying to kill the kid man. No matter what Auburn does from now on out won't even matter.

Back
Top Bottom