Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

laugh.gif
20 bucks
laugh.gif
I think they threw that in there just to embarrass VD
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

20 bucks. That's the most petty %#** ever. What the hell type of impermissible benefit can you get for 20 bucks? A lap dance from a stripper named Desire??

laugh.gif

20 bucks. That's the most petty %#** ever. What the hell type of impermissible benefit can you get for 20 bucks? A lap dance from a stripper named Desire??

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

laugh.gif

20 bucks. That's the most petty %#** ever. What the hell type of impermissible benefit can you get for 20 bucks? A !%##+%*% from a stripper named Desire??
Fixed.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

laugh.gif

20 bucks. That's the most petty %#** ever. What the hell type of impermissible benefit can you get for 20 bucks? A !%##+%*% from a stripper named Desire??
Fixed.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

smh at vernon davis for only kicking in 20 bucks

They say "something is better than nothing" I'm not sure if that applies in this case.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

smh at vernon davis for only kicking in 20 bucks

They say "something is better than nothing" I'm not sure if that applies in this case.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this is not the 1st or 2nd Time Joe Schad has done some reporting without gathering his facts together.
I didnt know that, I dont follow his work, but I still dont think he is making it up to make it up.
Dude really has no good sources. The Michigan practice time investigation was so irritating to listen to on ESPN. He was just spouting off nonsense that sounded like it came from a Browneye message board. He has no credibility and I mute ESPN when he gets on there to "report"

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this is not the 1st or 2nd Time Joe Schad has done some reporting without gathering his facts together.
I didnt know that, I dont follow his work, but I still dont think he is making it up to make it up.
Dude really has no good sources. The Michigan practice time investigation was so irritating to listen to on ESPN. He was just spouting off nonsense that sounded like it came from a Browneye message board. He has no credibility and I mute ESPN when he gets on there to "report"

Dallas Crawford has verbally committed to Michigan.

Great Pick up ...

He's projected by most as CB, but he says Look for him to play FS

Dallas Crawford has verbally committed to Michigan.

Great Pick up ...

He's projected by most as CB, but he says Look for him to play FS

Back
Top Bottom