Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

I wake up and find out Dallas Crawford his verbal to Michigan 
pimp.gif

Like it. Finally getting some solid D pickups. Let me get Avery Walls, Anthony Zettel and Kris Frost and that would really make me happy. Then a surprise in Sammy Watkins and Cyrus Hobbi and I will be a happy camper. Fill in the rest with a DT or 2 and I think this class is very solid.

Like it. Finally getting some solid D pickups. Let me get Avery Walls, Anthony Zettel and Kris Frost and that would really make me happy. Then a surprise in Sammy Watkins and Cyrus Hobbi and I will be a happy camper. Fill in the rest with a DT or 2 and I think this class is very solid.

Yea I dont know why we didnt accept Walls when he wanted to commit,
30t6p3b.gif
I was told they dont see him transitioning to CB like they want... sooooo put his ##% at Safety.
30t6p3b.gif
We dont have enough depth to be that picky

Walls is a very good prospect and we have 2 of his best friends up in Knoxville, turning him away didnt and still doesnt make sense to me.

Yea I dont know why we didnt accept Walls when he wanted to commit,
30t6p3b.gif
I was told they dont see him transitioning to CB like they want... sooooo put his ##% at Safety.
30t6p3b.gif
We dont have enough depth to be that picky

Walls is a very good prospect and we have 2 of his best friends up in Knoxville, turning him away didnt and still doesnt make sense to me.

laugh.gif
Vernon just wanted a cheeseburger that day so he hit up an agent for $20 and signed with him later.

laugh.gif
Vernon just wanted a cheeseburger that day so he hit up an agent for $20 and signed with him later.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Steal Sammy too, please.

Keep his as away from Clemson.

If he can get back up here soon and see that it isn't too cold when they are playing then it will be a better shot for the Blue. Keep your butt indoors in the winter and it isn't too cold. 
Avery Walls is a S from everything I have seen in his recruitment to Michigan. 

Originally Posted by dreClark

Steal Sammy too, please.

Keep his as away from Clemson.

If he can get back up here soon and see that it isn't too cold when they are playing then it will be a better shot for the Blue. Keep your butt indoors in the winter and it isn't too cold. 
Avery Walls is a S from everything I have seen in his recruitment to Michigan. 

I'm glad Dallas made his decision first, that should weigh heavily into Sammy's decision. Who was the guy that was the Clemson fan in here?

I'm glad Dallas made his decision first, that should weigh heavily into Sammy's decision. Who was the guy that was the Clemson fan in here?

ddot. Havent seen him in here in a while
Liking the way the Michigan class is filling up. They got the kids they knew they could lock up and still had somewhat highly rated and filled needed spots. Now they go into the stretch in on quite a few studs with a lot of spots open. I love the way RR and his staff close. I have a crazy feeling that Watkins could be the steal that they tend to get late in the process. Plus hanging around on other guys that they have been mentioned with for a while seems to bode well for them. Making a bowl is also a major plus and should be able to show the kids the program when they aren't rushed with school.

ddot. Havent seen him in here in a while
Liking the way the Michigan class is filling up. They got the kids they knew they could lock up and still had somewhat highly rated and filled needed spots. Now they go into the stretch in on quite a few studs with a lot of spots open. I love the way RR and his staff close. I have a crazy feeling that Watkins could be the steal that they tend to get late in the process. Plus hanging around on other guys that they have been mentioned with for a while seems to bode well for them. Making a bowl is also a major plus and should be able to show the kids the program when they aren't rushed with school.

Back
Top Bottom