Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
have yall heard Leach call a game yet?
Its hilarious! He called a TCU game earlier this year. That dude cracks me up.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
have yall heard Leach call a game yet?
Its hilarious! He called a TCU game earlier this year. That dude cracks me up.

Originally Posted by langfor5

do they have alum with deep pockets?

Yeah but they are going to need a whole lot of convincing to spend that money. Bohn is going to have to do a lot of hard selling because if they want to get a 'big' name coach that money won't come from their athletic program because they are flat broke.

I'm sure moving to the pac-10 will help

Originally Posted by langfor5

do they have alum with deep pockets?

Yeah but they are going to need a whole lot of convincing to spend that money. Bohn is going to have to do a lot of hard selling because if they want to get a 'big' name coach that money won't come from their athletic program because they are flat broke.

I'm sure moving to the pac-10 will help

Im out in Tempe for the ASU/Stanford game today. My boy who is on staff got us sideline passes. I'll take some pics and upload em when I get a chance.

Hard to miss the Heels game in CH today, but seeing Andrew Luck from the field should be pretty dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im out in Tempe for the ASU/Stanford game today. My boy who is on staff got us sideline passes. I'll take some pics and upload em when I get a chance.

Hard to miss the Heels game in CH today, but seeing Andrew Luck from the field should be pretty dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom