Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

RivalsCNee Chris Nee
Kelvin Benjamin just called to let me know he will likely delay his Thursday announcement after speaking with #UF Coach Muschamp tonight

RivalsCNee Chris Nee
He now plans to officially visit Florida on weekend of January 14th. So no decision until at least then

Let the fun begin.

Yo Jay, I've been meaning to ask you what is the deal with all the Tenn players doing that thing in your avy? I think it's sick I just have no idea of the meaning behind it.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Tre, do you know if y'all are gonna start him out on offense of defense? I think he could make an immediate impact at WR, but might take a little bit longer at S.

I am not sure, I dont normally follow the recruiting stuff that closely. That was kind of the discussion on the TCU message boards also and nobody really had an answer.

**EDIT** This was from an article posted a few months back....

Waxahachie isn't a far drive from TCU, one factor that is important to Brown. Another couple of factors that are beneficial for the Frogs is the fact they are recruiting him as a receiver, the position he prefers to play at the next level while also showing interest to his close friend and teammate D.Q. Robinson.

"I visited sometime over the summer," Brown said. "Coach Jennings is recruiting me and they are looking at me as a receiver. TCU is looking at him(Robinson) too, we'd like to play in college together."

Originally Posted by jville819

Yo Jay, I've been meaning to ask you what is the deal with all the Tenn players doing that thing in your avy? I think it's sick I just have no idea of the meaning behind it.

VOLS Goin Loco

KB is making a visit to both UF and FSU before he decides.

Have been slid the note,
Early Entrant Vincent Dallas (WR) will begin practicing when the VOLS resume practice for Bowl game on Thursday
Gabe Wright = Vol Lock. despite him saying Auburn leads publicly. seems  a pledge was made to Chuck Smith & Dooley.
pimp.gif

Marcus Jackson = Vol
Juco DE Leon Mackey will be a VOL
Byron Moore  (USC to Juco ) really Likes VOLS, was thought to stay out west, but is now considering a move out east.
pimp.gif

Izzy Lanier is a VOL lean.
pimp.gif

Trying to swing Bellamy and/or Romar Morris.

Dee Hart to UF, will happen...

That is all

Gunna, I'm sure you've already looked into it since it's something you've been interested in...but there are plenty of good sources and articles out there about early enrollees. I started doing some reading after you mentioned it the other day.

If you are an EE and participate in bowl practice how does that affect your eligibility? And do you get bowl gifts?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

If you are an EE and participate in bowl practice how does that affect your eligibility? And do you get bowl gifts?
nerd.gif

EE's can't join the team until spring practice begins.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

RivalsCNee Chris Nee
Kelvin Benjamin just called to let me know he will likely delay his Thursday announcement after speaking with #UF Coach Muschamp tonight

RivalsCNee Chris Nee
He now plans to officially visit Florida on weekend of January 14th. So no decision until at least then

Let the fun begin.
qphxf7.jpg

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

nerd.gif

EE's can't join the team until spring practice begins.
that is not the case. Vincent Dallas will practice  this Thursday.

All of our EE's participated in Bowl practice last yr. they just couldnt make the trip.

they do not make the trip to the bowl game nor  do they play in the bowl. it has no effect on their eligibility. they have graduated HS and are enrolling early in college.

its all predicated on whether u have been accepted into school already and are able to sign up for clases

Originally Posted by rawjs

qphxf7.jpg
Pretty much. Things are still the same
pimp.gif

It was more Jesse Hester finally getting through to him than Muschamp's doing. The talk w/ Mushchamp probably put him over the edge tho, to give credit where it's due. @ the end of the day though, I still expect the kid to line up for the good guys.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Al Golden get UM's name back in the fray as well.

He seems very ambitious and eager to coach this team, it's going to be very tough for him though. I'm rooting for this guy, but he's going to get a lot of hate thrown his way by most people here at the school. People are tired of losing and want to see a turnaround right now, unfortunately realistically speaking it's going to take years to get to where we want to be.

I knew Walls coming to M. Not with our coaching situation. Brandon continues to %$!% us over.

Desmond tweeted a few pics of the unis for Oregon, TCU, Boise, and Florida. They all look pretty good.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

He did have some good years @ Syracuse.

I dont care, thats a step down from the coach they just  fired.  LOL now they have to resort to interviewing Paul P as a legit candidate.

Pitt is getting what they deserve.

theyre better off hiring a winning  FCS Coach then hire Paul

Back
Top Bottom