Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

I like Oregon's uniforms normally but this bowl uniform is ugly

**Edit** Actually, I think its the socks I dont like. The more I look at the jersey, the more I like it. **

208130033.jpg

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by KingJames23

RivalsCNee Chris Nee

Kelvin Benjamin just called to let me know he will likely delay his Thursday announcement after speaking with #UF Coach Muschamp tonight

RivalsCNee Chris Nee

He now plans to officially visit Florida on weekend of January 14th. So no decision until at least then

Let the fun begin.
qphxf7.jpg

Meh. I'm not expecting anything and I never really did. We do awful in the muck.

To get him to delay his decision is something at least.

They really oughta just break the bank and beat WVU to the punch for Holgerson...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

He did have some good years @ Syracuse.

I dont care, thats a step down from the coach they just  fired.  LOL now they have to resort to interviewing Paul P as a legit candidate.

Pitt is getting what they deserve.

theyre better off hiring a winning  FCS Coach then hire Paul

Hey buddy, I was just saying. 

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

**Edit** Actually, I think its the socks I dont like. The more I look at the jersey, the more I like it. **

208130033.jpg
Link?
I was hoping for more flash, but I'll take'em. I was kinda hoping we could wear home jerseys, oh well.

person with knowledge of Florida coach Will Muschamp's new contract says he has agreed to a five-year deal worth $13.5 million.

Muschamp's annual salary of $2.7 million is triple what he made as defensive coordinator at Texas, the person told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the contract has not been made public.

I was initially pissed that Brandon was waiting to speak on RR. Now I am cool with it. This dude has done nothing but great things in his year here and his past record at Dominos was no joke either. He knows how to run big businesses. He is not going to act in a quick twitch motion just to please some people. He has said that this decision is going to effect the program for the next 5-10 years. Gotta believe it. He loves this university and wants to make a well informed decision. Gonna ride out with him on whatever he decides.

Bill Martin should have taken this stance. Dude ran an abortion of a coaching search. How you gonna have 2 names on the search? Dummy. Then we all think we lucked out by RR's agent inquiring. Im not gonna lie, I was doing the harlem shake when he was named coach. Now I am just sitting here with my head in my hands on Saturday. It has been rediculously hard. I though Carrs last year was a joke losing to Appy and getting trucked by Oregon. Reality is so much worse.

That is where the main difference is: Brandon > Martin when it comes to business savvy.

My cousin told me the day DJK got nabbed, this was going to be an ugly situation in Iowa City and he was not lying. He is a huge Iowa fan and thinks this is more than just players.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

208130033.jpg
Link?
I was hoping for more flash, but I'll take'em. I was kinda hoping we could wear home jerseys, oh well.
Just don't like the neon socks.  and hopefully they will wear black pants.  Is the O on the helmet neon too?

TCU's Rose Bowl uniform. Not much difference between this one and the Pro Combat they wore for the Oregon State game. Biggest change is gloves and cleats. Jersey is slightly changed.

6422_la.jpg

8k2s.jpg

the difference in the tcu jersey is they took out the purple.  theyre all black now.  purple socks.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Source: James Franklin to Vanderbilt[/h1]

Maryland offensive coordinator James Franklin told the school he plans to accept an offer to become Vanderbilt's head coach, a source told ESPN's Joe Schad.

If he had remained at Maryland, Franklin would have been owed $1 million if he were not named the Terrapins' head coach by January 2012.

Franklin has been Maryland's offensive coordinator and play-caller the past three seasons.

A source told ESPN.com on Monday that the Commodores had pursued Auburn Tigers offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn, who ultimately decided to stay with the Tigers.

Malzahn was making $500,000 under his old contract and will more than double that with a new multiyear deal offered by Auburn, which will pay him in the range of $1.3 million per year, the source said.

Grey and neon? No yellow? No dark green? Ehhh I don't know, I'm all for the crazy uniform combos but c'mon you're about to play for your first national title and you're not even going to wear the school's traditional colors?

Rodney Hardrick to Oregon. Really nice pick-up, kid is underrated and comes out of a great program. When Cliff Harris was at Fresno, I said he'd be top corner in Pac-10 in few years; Rodney will be All-Pac-10 if he stays healthy.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Grey and neon? No yellow? No dark green? Ehhh I don't know, I'm all for the crazy uniform combos but c'mon you're about to play for your first national title and you're not even going to wear the school's traditional colors?

Oregon will be wearing this...
oregonx-inset-community.jpg

Back
Top Bottom