Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Fear The Ibis - any possible way i can get your old avy? the one you had prior to your current one? Mine is getting a little outdated
Good looks. Thank you sir.
Like the fact that Al Golden is recruiting hard. Not like he had much of a choice and could afford to ease into the job.

After hearing his interview he's given on the Michael Irvin show, I like that he WANTS to be here and is passionate about the job.
pimp.gif
 For now he wants to be here long term (never know what could happen)

Fear The Ibis - any possible way i can get your old avy? the one you had prior to your current one? Mine is getting a little outdated

qoakgz.gif

lasdkhfasdhfadsfa I just remembered that was dude who had full uniform on in the crowd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:rofl:g

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

qoakgz.gif

lasdkhfasdhfadsfa I just remembered that was dude who had full uniform on in the crowd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:rofl:g
Dude is always getting asked to be taken pictures with at our tailgates. It's a pretty funny sight seeing him fully dressed walking around 
laugh.gif

After hearing his interview he's given on the Michael Irvin show, I like that he WANTS to be here and is passionate about the job.
pimp.gif
I think he will do well for you guys. He said that his dream job was PSU though so you always have to worry about that creeping up, but if he was up for the job that would insinuate that he was doing well @ UM. As I don't expect Paterno to leave anytime soon.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Sheldon Richardson has faxed in his paper work to Mizzu.

sorry Trojans...
Alluded to it in my post yesterday
I'll admit losses, but this one is not a loss IMO.  Sheldon is a headcase.

JuCO DT Sylvester Williams signs LOI with UNC.

Pretty big get for us. We needed to add a DT who could contribute next year and he fits the bill. I'm surprised we got him past admissions as that has been a huge hurdle for us getting JuCo players in the past.

Just heard Wisconsin watched "The U" documentary last year the night before they played Miami in the Champs Bowl instead of going to a team movie. That's crazy.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Texas people, anyone know what's going on with Westerman?
I'm not a Texas person, but I went to HS with Christian for a couple years...what do you need to know? I know that Hamilton just won the State 'Ship again..
pimp.gif
 3peat!

Haha, but Christian is a good kid...are you talking about if he got hurt? (I think one of the big linemen (Christian and Tyler..going to Oregon) got hurt this year, unsure which one)

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

I'm not a Texas person, but I went to HS with Christian for a couple years...what do you need to know? I know that Hamilton just won the State 'Ship again..
pimp.gif
 3peat!

Haha, but Christian is a good kid...are you talking about if he got hurt? (I think one of the big linemen (Christian and Tyler..going to Oregon) got hurt this year, unsure which one)
Is he sticking with his Texas commitment with the staff changes?  Opening things up?

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

pimp.gif
 3peat!

Is he sticking with his Texas commitment with the staff changes?  Opening things up?

Haven't heard anything about that, I could ask some people though.

devante wilson to SC
Damn your quick, %$*! just got posted
laugh.gif

Out of the three whiffs (Tutogi, Douglas, Richardson), Tutogi was the most surprising (How do you pick UW?
30t6p3b.gif
, Damn you Nick Holt), I was hoping for Douglas, and Richardson was always leaning Mizzou.

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

OK.. 6Mil is stupid high.. but look at these salaries..you mean to tell me the Canes couldnt get a better coach if they offered
a mil and a half more than they paying AL Golden????...

TCU coach-Gary Patterson - $2.5mil/year
Boise St coach- Chris Peterson - 3mil/year
Stanford coach- Jim Harbaugh - $2mil/year
Ole Miss coach- Tommy Tuberville- $2Mil/year
-Milke Leach- $2Mil/year

Temple coach- Al Golden- $575K
Canes now pay him $2Mil/year?!?!
Gary Patterson was never coming. With the move to the Big East he has it made up in TCU
Chris Peterson is a god in Boise State

Jim Harbaugh was never happening ever

Tommy Tubberville is at TEXAS TECH

No thanks to Mike Leach although his offense would have been ridiculous/terrible defense

Just because there is a list of potential candidates doesn't mean they all want to come to UM. Unless they view it as a move up in the college world.

Right now all those moves for those coaches would be a move down from their current head coaching position 

I swear, people post just to post and don't make sense.

Well.. sounds like Al Golden was the best that the U could do..... Thats pretty disappointing, but we'll see...

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

yo gunna you got any youtube clips of your avy?
laugh.gif

I got like 20 clips on my Hard Drive. I'll post em up on Youtube in a minute  

ooIRON MANoo wrote:
I was hoping for Douglas,  

Not gonna lie, If AD80's head is on straight and he puts the weight back on, he is a NFL OT. dude is a beast. I hope he works everything out.

Like the fact that Al Golden is recruiting hard. Not like he had much of a choice and could afford to ease into the job.
pimp.gif

Yea at first I was skeptical about Golden, but after hearing so many people saying that he is nothing short of great and listening to his interviews and press conference I'm sold on this guy. I mean it took him three years to take Temple from 1 win to a 9 win team, imagine what he could do recruiting in Florida.

Don't know if anyone has done this yet, but post your BCS predicitons.

Fiesta- Oklahoma (obvs)
Rose- Wisconsin
Orange- Virginia Tech
Sugar- Arkansas
Nat'l Title- Auburn

Any idea who stays/goes from the current staff?? 

I know the "director of football operations" was fired by Golden already lol.

Just heard Wisconsin watched "The U" documentary last year the night before they played Miami in the Champs Bowl instead of going to a team movie. That's crazy.

it's been a year already?!
eek.gif

damn we old
30t6p3b.gif

mostly gunna tho.

Any idea who stays/goes from the current staff?? 

I know the "director of football operations" was fired by Golden already lol.

Barrow, Aubrey Hill and Stoutland are the only ones staying as of now. That could change after the bowl game though.

In Addition to D'onofrio, Golden is bringing Temple's DL coach too.

Back
Top Bottom