pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope he doesn't leave though.

Dan Bucker and Juron Criner
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Markeith and another of his old HS teammates might come to Georgia State to play with their old HS QB, Drew Little (last seen getting debacled by Alabama)

Former 4* WR/DB Chris Jackson originally went to Alabama, transferred to Georgia Tech to play A-Back, didn't like that, had a falling out with the coaches, and is off the team and looking at other schools...

Former five-star Jonathan Dowling now set for Western Kentucky
December 17, 2010 5:01AM PST

Safety Jonathan Dowling (Bradenton, Fla./Southeast) committed to the Hilltoppers after making a visit to campus, the Bradenton Herald reports.

Dowling originally signed with Florida's Class of 2010. He was a five-star, Under Armour All-American, ESPNU 150 prospect. Programs including Michigan and Oregon also showed interest after he left the Gators.

"I committed to Western Kentucky because it is a comfortable setup there. It feels good, " he said. "I am ready to move forward with my life. It feels good that coach (Willie) Taggart and coach (Ray) Woodie are from Manatee County, but I really like the setup there."

Western Kentucky is expected to give Dowling a chance to play both offensive and defense. Additionally, he'll attempt to gain a waiver from the NCAA in order to play next season.

Dowling to my alma mater
pimp.gif
, hope he does well there.

May have to go catch a game up there when he's playing.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Jesse Hester got fired from Glades Central today.

Idk if it was already posted, but Kelvin Taylor will be playing for Glades Central next year.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Gunna, what're your thoughts on Nu'keese? Is he worth taking risk on or headcase?

thats iffy. I hope he does well but he's really a Nucklehead, its not an act. 

if he goes to LA he better chill with that fake Blood stuff before he get set checked out there by some real B's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Gunna, what're your thoughts on Nu'keese? Is he worth taking risk on or headcase?

thats iffy. I hope he does well but he's really a Nucklehead, its not an act. 

if he goes to LA he better chill with that fake Blood stuff before he get set checked out there by some real B's
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Nu'Keese getting a shot at usc.

i hope these young dudes wake up every day thanking the stars for their talent and appreciating every minute they get at these institutions, modern slavery or not.

[h2]Starting the Process – College Football Playoffs[/h2]
Dec 17th 2010 4:42PM

Again, I want to be very clear to everyone. This is going to be a long, long and difficult and expensive process. There is a lot of power on the side of the incumbents. Which of course , as anyone who really knows me will tell you, is exactly the type of challenge I like to undertake. I may not win all of them, but there is quite a bit of satisfaction in taking on Goliath. This undertaking is no different. Win or lose (and i hate to lose) , it will be worth the journey.

I wanted to post the first update here on my blog, but going forward I will post them on facebook on this page. Why ? Because when people “like

Originally Posted by dreClark

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Jesse Hester got fired from Glades Central today.

Idk if it was already posted, but Kelvin Taylor will be playing for Glades Central next year.
JH getting fired is foolishness. I understand he lost back to back titles to Cocoa, but Cocoa is the truth. 
dre, what's up with Greg Dent? What side of the ball he landed on cuz he was a beast @ WR and Safety.

Florida 5A championship tonight on Fox Florida 7PM

Tampa Plant (Wilder, Ely) vs St. Thomas Aquinas (Greene, Roberson, Hart, Dorsett,) 

So Maryland is trying to make Ralph retire. They said Leach Tyrone Willingham and Mike Locksley are the top people to take the job. Hopefully they do not consider the last two names because they are terrible coaches.

Originally Posted by Hazat50

So Maryland is trying to make Ralph retire. They said Leach Tyrone Willingham and Mike Locksley are the top people to take the job. Hopefully they do not consider the last two names because they are terrible coaches.

Just read that Mike Leach is at the top of the list....

Leach deserves another shot...

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

dre, what's up with Greg Dent? What side of the ball he landed on cuz he was a beast @ WR and Safety.
Wide Receiver. Got in a couple games this year. Plays a lot on ST.

dre did you hear something about Ryan Williams declaring or are you just assuming? He hasn't indicated that he's going to leave, most of what he's said actually makes it sound like he's gonna stay unless he gets a really good evaluation from the draft board.

Travis Hughes is announcing tomorrow afternoon. I don't know what he's doing either way, I'm sure the MD instability won't help their cause. FWIW I read the owner of the restaurant he's announcing at is a big UNC fan, so I doubt he'd want to announce at that spot and throw it in the owner's face unless he was going to UNC
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom