Dorsett > Greene
grin.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kris Frost balled out at the Shrine Bowl. Hope Michigan can land him. Exact type of defensive recruit we have missed on. Kid is an athletic LB.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Buckeye Brett gets his man to Columbus.

Shazier Verbal Awlready to O$U
One of the moderators on Scout was trying to say that Goetz does not push the kids towards O$U
laugh.gif

5 star LB Travis Hughes to UNC. That restaurant has been his favorite restaurant since he's been a kid.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Big time commitment. This has been a huge week for UNC recruiting. I didn't mention it, but one of my boys brothers is kicking in the Army All American game, Miller Snyder. He committed to us earlier in the week as well. So we've got him, Travis Hughes, and Sylvester Williams this week.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by dreClark

Rashad Greene is the buisssenessssss
Dorsett > Greene
grin.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- St. Thomas Aquinas wide receiver Rashad Greene has been committed to the Florida State Seminoles since June. With a little over a month left in the recruiting cycle for the 2011 class, Greene says he is solid to Florida State for the most part, but he is looking to take a visit to Miami to make sure he made the right decision. "I might take some visits," Greene said. "Probably to the University of Miami, but that will probably be it. It is something to look at to make sure I did make the right decision to commit to Florida State."

Miami currently has Greene's teammate at St. Thomas, wide receiver Phillip Dorsett, committed. Dorsett says he and Greene will likely take the official visit to Miami on the same weekend and that he will be talking up Miami between now and that visit. "Oh yeah, I am going to be in his ear," Dorsett said with a smile.

Greene discussed what he likes about Florida State. "I like the coaches and I feel at home up there," Greene said. "I want to go make an impact on a new team with a new coaching staff." Greene had a big hand in St. Thomas' 29-7 5A state championship win over Tampa Plant on Friday night, catching six passes for 148 yards and two touchdowns. "We knew it wasn't going to be an easy game from the start," Greene said. "We came out and started playing as a team like we have been doing all year. We played real well and stuck through it the whole night. We fought through the adversity, flags, and penalties and in the end we came out on top."

Greene's final touchdown was the final score for the Raiders in the fourth quarter came on a hitch route in which he broke the initial tackle and raced to the end-zone for a 74-yard touchdown. It was a touchdown that ultimately put the game out of reach. "It was the breaking point in the game and they were some key touchdowns," Greene said. "When they call my number I always try to make plays. I made the plays for my team, for my family, and for the whole St. Thomas Aquinas. I really didn't expect that, but I was fighting for yards. I wasn't going to give up and let them tackle me easy. I worked hard for this all year to get the state championship.

Greene finished the 2010 season with 43 catches for 943 yards and 13 touchdowns.

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

5 star LB Travis Hughes to UNC. That restaurant has been his favorite restaurant since he's been a kid.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Big time commitment. This has been a huge week for UNC recruiting. I didn't mention it, but one of my boys brothers is kicking in the Army All American game, Miller Snyder. He committed to us earlier in the week as well. So we've got him, Travis Hughes, and Sylvester Williams this week.
VT people are freaking out over this
laugh.gif
I would kill to sit in on a Butch Davis recruiting visit. Our coaches worked really hard on this one so they can't be faulted for lack of effort (which hasn't always been the case). They had an in home with several coaches the day after the ACC CG during the BCS selection show and missed out on being honored with the rest of the team so they could make the visit. [Russell Crowe]ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?![/Russell Crowe]
This one hurts but not as bad as Marquise, Landon Turner or Holts.

Oh well, hopefully we can still get Anthony. We are seriously limping down the stretch right now. A couple weeks ago it looked like we were in good position with Terrell, Anthony, Hughes, and Marquise. Now it's only Anthony 
grin.gif

Tennessee quarterbacks coach Darin Hinshaw is all over stud running back Mike Bellamy from Punta Gorda, Florida. Hinshaw played quarterback at Charlotte High School where Bellamy plays.

I have a source in Punta Gorda telling me that Bellamy is very much warming up to Tennessee and Darin Hinshaw.

SPEEDY!

The completion of mini-camp also means the completion of the bulk of reps for newcomers Mack Crowder, Brendan Downs and Vincent Dallas, who was sporting number 25. Despite the limited work, Dooley does like what he has found in their practice work.

"You know what, they did a real good job, better than I anticipated," Dooley offered. "All three of them, I'm glad we have them. Vincent has excellent ball skills and very good twitch in changing direction. Brendan Downs looked really good, he stuck his face in there and caught some passes. And ol' Mack (Crowder) is going to be a good, solid offensive lineman for us. I like getting them here just because it makes you feel good. It's kind of like, just what my kids are doing right now. There's a present under the tree, and they walk by it every day. But you don't know what's in it, and it's eating you alive. It's like all these commitments we've got -- I like it, that present looks good, and then you know how you just tear that paper just (a little)? That's what we did, we ripped that paper open and got a peek at it. Looks like mama took care of us."

Nice. thats 3 Early Enrollee's looking decent. [color= rgb(253, 156, 31)]VOLS[/color]

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Mike Leach is the new head coach at Murderland.  If he can get some recruiters on his staff, they could become relevant again.  Fridge had them rolling at the beginning of his tenure.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Mike Leach is the new head coach at Murderland.  If he can get some recruiters on his staff, they could become relevant again.  Fridge had them rolling at the beginning of his tenure.

if they can keep giving them that "special Maryland gatorade" they serve up in the weight room, and combine that with a semblance of a quarterback. they can win.
and its the ACC. teams play hot potato trying NOT to win it every year.

The 2011 class is already in grind mode
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they coulda at least gave him the fresh new Adidas scorch lightweight cleats tho

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'll be watching more games now...they're going to be the best offense in town.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Buckeye Brett gets his man to Columbus.

Shazier Verbal Awlready to O$U
One of the moderators on Scout was trying to say that Goetz does not push the kids towards O$U
laugh.gif
He does a good job of keeping them there. Sabino (who didn't get off special teams his first two years and then got slapped with a redshirt in 2010) was charged with reeling Shazier in.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Texas people, anyone know what's going on with Westerman?
I'm not a Texas person, but I went to HS with Christian for a couple years...what do you need to know? I know that Hamilton just won the State 'Ship again..
pimp.gif
 3peat!

Haha, but Christian is a good kid...are you talking about if he got hurt? (I think one of the big linemen (Christian and Tyler..going to Oregon) got hurt this year, unsure which one)
Is he sticking with his Texas commitment with the staff changes?  Opening things up?

Christian is welcoming other colleges to talk with him, but he hasn't decommitted. Just wants to have a Plan B and Plan C.

Back
Top Bottom