Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Newest Texas coaching rumor is Justin Wilcox and that he'll hire Tosh Lupoi to come with him.
laugh.gif
These dudes really have no idea what they want to do right now.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Newest Texas coaching rumor is Justin Wilcox and that he'll hire Tosh Lupoi to come with him.
laugh.gif
These dudes really have no idea what they want to do right now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Coach Hazell takes the HC job for Kent State.
He was ohio st's receivers coach, *!%'t offensive coordinator, and one of their top recruiters.

Wow.... Miami is down to 4 commits.l

It looks like Auburn leads for Savon Huggins now after his official this past weekend. Also Curtis Grant had a trip to Ohio St. this past weekend. He will take 3 more officials to UF, UNC, and UVA.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by dreClark

Rashad Greene is the buisssenessssss
Dorsett > Greene
grin.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- St. Thomas Aquinas wide receiver Rashad Greene has been committed to the Florida State Seminoles since June. With a little over a month left in the recruiting cycle for the 2011 class, Greene says he is solid to Florida State for the most part, but he is looking to take a visit to Miami to make sure he made the right decision. "I might take some visits," Greene said. "Probably to the University of Miami, but that will probably be it. It is something to look at to make sure I did make the right decision to commit to Florida State."

Miami currently has Greene's teammate at St. Thomas, wide receiver Phillip Dorsett, committed. Dorsett says he and Greene will likely take the official visit to Miami on the same weekend and that he will be talking up Miami between now and that visit. "Oh yeah, I am going to be in his ear," Dorsett said with a smile.

Greene discussed what he likes about Florida State. "I like the coaches and I feel at home up there," Greene said. "I want to go make an impact on a new team with a new coaching staff." Greene had a big hand in St. Thomas' 29-7 5A state championship win over Tampa Plant on Friday night, catching six passes for 148 yards and two touchdowns. "We knew it wasn't going to be an easy game from the start," Greene said. "We came out and started playing as a team like we have been doing all year. We played real well and stuck through it the whole night. We fought through the adversity, flags, and penalties and in the end we came out on top."

Greene's final touchdown was the final score for the Raiders in the fourth quarter came on a hitch route in which he broke the initial tackle and raced to the end-zone for a 74-yard touchdown. It was a touchdown that ultimately put the game out of reach. "It was the breaking point in the game and they were some key touchdowns," Greene said. "When they call my number I always try to make plays. I made the plays for my team, for my family, and for the whole St. Thomas Aquinas. I really didn't expect that, but I was fighting for yards. I wasn't going to give up and let them tackle me easy. I worked hard for this all year to get the state championship.

Greene finished the 2010 season with 43 catches for 943 yards and 13 touchdowns.

tongue.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bodog has set the over/under of total yards in the BCS champ game between Auburn & Oregon at 864 1/2 yards.

-Per Darren Rovell

Losing Teddy hurts from a depth standpoint. But I don't think it's the end of the world. The other schools he was considering were LSU(who never even offered him), Cincy, USF, and Louisville.

Besides Miami, the only schools that really wanted him were some mediocre Big East schools. So how big of a prospect was he really?

And I'm sure people will think i'm only saying this because he's gone now and it's typical for a fan to trash a commit after he picks somewhere else....but I've been saying he was overrated since he was a junior and that we shouldn't have put all our eggs into this one basket.

However, Louisville is a much better fit for him. He's not a pro-style QB and will do much better in that spread system.

Only thing is now we don't have any QB at all for this class because Randy only recruited Teddy and told Teddy that he was the only QB we were taking in this class.

Maybe Golden can pull a rabbit out of a hat and steal the Rudock kid at STA from Iowa.

Besides Miami, the only schools that really wanted him were some mediocre Big East schools. So how big of a prospect was he really?

I'm a Miami fan besides rooting for UC, but honestly right now Miami isn't anything but a mediocre ACC school.
laugh.gif
Historically, of course that's VERY different. Right now though, it's the truth.

Losing Teddy hurts only because he was right in y'alls backyard at Northwestern. I agree with your other sentiments though.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
yall aint gettin HCD tho
I know but I can hope, right?

And Will Mushchamp reached out to Miami in regards to the HC vacancy and Miami never returned his calls/responded? True or False?

Aaaaaaaand it looks like Kelvin Benjamin is now going to announce on Thursday? So he just pushed it back a week? I guess since Jesse Hester got fired, it's no sense in further delaying the inevitable.

Scratch that. Looks like it may have been a false report.

Back
Top Bottom