Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

yea people deal w/ it differently......you never know his mom might have wanted him to play instead of coming to the funeral...its not for me to know or for me to judge .....

The whole Mike James situation is just sad. Probably deals with the grieving better by playing to help heal the wounds
On a side note, anybody catching the FIU game tonight? 
pimp.gif

FIU winning their first bowl game
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Gotta support my school 
happy.gif
 And to think that we were the laughing stock of college football not too long ago. Feels good.

Now I'm just hoping for a UM win on Friday and I'll have a good close out to 2010

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Here's to  Richt staying in Athens for another 15 yrs ...
pimp.gif

2011 Vol Commits from GA
5A
1st Team Defense - Christian Harris, LB
4A
Defensive POY, 1st Team DB - Brian Randolph
1st Team Offense - Alan Posey, OL
1st Team Defense - Justin Coleman, DB
3A
Defensive POY, 1st Team LB, A.J. Johnson
1st Team Offense - Vincent Dallas, WR

laugh.gif
I think Richt got his eyes on some different guys from GA.  We can't get everyone this year.  GA is stupid stacked this year.  We are still in good position with a lot of the GA heavy hitters this year.  We will see if we get the "dream team".

As long as FSU can snag Josh Clemons in 2012, I'll be content w/ our 2012 Ga. recruiting.

The go to Ala. and snatch Chris Casher and go to Tx and snatch Mario Jr.

And why hell doesn't Juwan Caesar have an UM offer?

2012 GA has more DI talent than this yr. It's gonna be crazy

Yeah '12 has more depth but '11 has a number of top end guys that I have not seen in this state in a while.  Those are the ones Richt has always let get away and the ones he is trying to lock down this year.  Dudes like Eric Berry and others coming out of the state that end up other places.

Latest from Football rumors

Mike Sherman leaving A&M for the Texans Job???

RichRod to Maryland?

Hoke to Michigan??

Latest from Football rumors

Mike Sherman leaving A&M for the Texans Job???
That's been floating around since a few weeks ago when it became almost a certainty that Kubiak would be fired, and it hasn't gone away yet. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up leaving for an NFL job soon, but I don't think there's anything to those rumors right now.

I really don't know how I'd feel about him leaving after this season. There aren't really any coaches out there right now that I want and/or think we could get.

I kinda like these Air Force unis. If Calhoun were to go coach somewhere else, he'd DEFINITELY take the 3ple-option with him right?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

would hoke be an upgrade...? i guess harbaugh's got his eyes fixed on the nfl then?

The way this is turning up it may be like the Les Miles stuff. Guy the media sees as the easy choice but never gets the call from the University. If he is not in Ann Arbor the chances are good that he never got offered the job. Lots of peeps in the Michigan shot callers group that do not want him here.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by Nako XL

would hoke be an upgrade...? i guess harbaugh's got his eyes fixed on the nfl then?

The way this is turning up it may be like the Les Miles stuff. Guy the media sees as the easy choice but never gets the call from the University. If he is not in Ann Arbor the chances are good that he never got offered the job. Lots of peeps in the Michigan shot callers group that do not want him here.

Is it fear of him going to the NFL?

If not Michigan deserves whatever mediocre coach they hire. Harbaugh is easily one of the best coaches in the country.

Back
Top Bottom