Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Anthony Zettel, 4* DL/OL out of Michigan is supposed to announce tonight. Down to PSU, Iowa, msu, and UofM. Will prolly come down to either msu or UofM.

Originally Posted by XIIz89

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

and to the gossip section:

Tyler Bray's Slide piece
4147915045303422343459n.jpg
17426e6463da10fce364e2e7d922de192f8429e2.gif

Flattest $## I think I've ever seen.

The world aint perfect.  If it were, it'd be a better place.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Originally Posted by Nako XL

it's the year 2011. we over booty. #WeOffDat

Abs is what's in.

Who dat' is in ya avy?
nerd.gif

no one famous.

white chick i tried to get at/convince my dude sorkoram to put me on to. @*$# was a fail
laugh.gif
Mare?
laugh.gif

You had a better shot at Brianna
smokin.gif

..and what I'm hearing Tressel will sit the players for a portion of the game (MAD brief, guaranteed).

edit - Petrino sitting at #6 nationally in recruiting and there are some silent flips out there
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Ohio State held a press conference for the players who were involved in the recent violations to apologize. Nothing too earth shattering...although Posey did promise to return for his senior season.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

[h1]so much for the rumors of Willis leaving texas Tech and going to UF,  btw is that still a rumor?[/h1]

That's dead.

Hearing Dan Quinn (Seahawks DL Coach) is likely. Him and Muschamp spent a year together with the Dolphins. So that's the connection.

Georgia and Ohio State have signed a MOU to play in 2020 and 2021.

Richt will be running an orphanage in Singapore while Sweater Vest will be a US Senator by then, so...who knows...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Zettel to Penn State. I've never seen Michigan drop the ball on an in-state recruit like that before.
We're doing  it to ourselves...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Zettel to Penn State. I've never seen Michigan drop the ball on an in-state recruit like that before.

Short memory.
Ronald Johnson was a bigger fiasco than this kid. Not Michigan "dropping the ball" but lost out on a kid that should have been locked up. 
Hell, Jon Hankins wanted so badly last year to come to Michigan and they did not want him until signing day. 

Joe Barksdale was a big choke job by Carr. 

Desean Jackson was a head scratcher the way they went after Savoy instead of him. Then told him to kick rocks when he tried to commit. 

Michigan just got out recruited for him. Kid played it close to the vest and even tho he said he liked Michigan early he did what a lot of guys should doTake visits and see what you like. Better him do this than commit and feel obligated like many do then bail after a year. Good luck to him. 

One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr. One more yr.

W. Virginia
30t6p3b.gif

I'm happy all these games I guessed wrong in the Bowl Pick Em are at the bottom of the bracket.

Living in WV, I know there's gonna be a lot of delusional, pissed off folks at work tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Living near Huntington, WV, I know there's going to be a lot of delusional, happy Marshall fans as well.

The latter will be the more annoying of the two.

Back
Top Bottom