-Goofy things NT RAVED over back in the day- Vol: huh?...lmao

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

All over print was the rage for a few:

rogue-status-diamond-tee-01.jpg

I bought 3 colors of this shirt in my skateboarding days. Now I break them out every once in awhile to get some of the value out of them
indifferent.gif
. Waste of money

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

All over print was the rage for a few:

rogue-status-diamond-tee-01.jpg

I bought 3 colors of this shirt in my skateboarding days. Now I break them out every once in awhile to get some of the value out of them
indifferent.gif
. Waste of money

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by 916kid

anyone ever own a pair of these?

girbaud1.jpg

I never owned a pair because by the time I was in high school they weren't too in fashion with the crowd I ran with, but these are STILL sold in New Orleans. It's about the only city in the US that still sells Girbaud jeans. Of course this is also the city where Reebok Classics are the go to shoe for most people in town.
U from the N.O. too? I live here and yes, these are still sold and worn. Disgusting
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by 916kid

anyone ever own a pair of these?

girbaud1.jpg

I never owned a pair because by the time I was in high school they weren't too in fashion with the crowd I ran with, but these are STILL sold in New Orleans. It's about the only city in the US that still sells Girbaud jeans. Of course this is also the city where Reebok Classics are the go to shoe for most people in town.
U from the N.O. too? I live here and yes, these are still sold and worn. Disgusting
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by Redrum

2ce0t2x.jpg

Stop it.

My go to jeans a couple years ago
pimp.gif
, still wear them occasionally. Sucks you can't wash them though

The only jeans I wear to this day because they are cheap, the fit perfect, and I can just throw them away when they get nasty without feeling bad.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by Redrum

2ce0t2x.jpg

Stop it.

My go to jeans a couple years ago
pimp.gif
, still wear them occasionally. Sucks you can't wash them though

The only jeans I wear to this day because they are cheap, the fit perfect, and I can just throw them away when they get nasty without feeling bad.

-The Dead serious hoodie thread set the standard for clothing threads. +*%$ was wild. I wanted one purely because of hype but the price/silliness of it prevented me from ever seriously considering buying that trash.
-RichYung clothing thread was low key hilarious. Same 7 dudes posting pics of their RichYung "pieces" that were overpriced basura. Polo plain white t>99% of their shirts

-LV coin purse...
indifferent.gif

I was too young for the Iceberg craze but if I was in highschool during its popularity I could see myself copping some of their stuff even though the price tags were 
alien.gif
eek.gif

-The Dead serious hoodie thread set the standard for clothing threads. +*%$ was wild. I wanted one purely because of hype but the price/silliness of it prevented me from ever seriously considering buying that trash.
-RichYung clothing thread was low key hilarious. Same 7 dudes posting pics of their RichYung "pieces" that were overpriced basura. Polo plain white t>99% of their shirts

-LV coin purse...
indifferent.gif

I was too young for the Iceberg craze but if I was in highschool during its popularity I could see myself copping some of their stuff even though the price tags were 
alien.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom