"Goons Of The Industry" (Youtube series).....

anyone got a hold of that Monsta video.. we need to flood the net with that..

Nice episode even though it didn't have anything to do with the industry. That Jay Z picture was nice click bait though. 

I wonder if the dude from Brooklyn who got killed on the basketball court by Wayne was the friend of Jay's who got killed in Maryland? I could have sworn I read somewhere awhile back that Alpo had something to do with that.

Wayne Perry was f'n crazy. Hiding, waiting for his victims, playing mind games. One of them dudes that enjoyed that ****.

Alpo snake *** shouldn't be free either but that's how it works.

laugh.gif
@ the random pic of Michael Irvin at the 3:13 mark
i know right.. he stil aint dropping monsta

Its crazy being in the same neighborhoods they used to frequent and some of them are now gentrified

Last edited:
who ever picked the background music did a good job...im familiar with Wayne Perry's story..but the music had me intuned like it was my first time hearing about him lol..**** was hella menacing lol

Last edited:
im a bx member but i dont know any of the members on there..who is hiphopfactz?

Last edited:
First episode of his new short stories series. Said he's working on episode 7 of GOTI now too.

someone outside of our culture is lurking these videos and is gonna beat 50 and Irv or whoever else to the punch and do a Wire type series with this info.

Yeah i wanna know the whole new orleans rap scene from that time period

I heard about P and how he used to get down. Pimp C duct taped in a closet
You know I learned about their beef from the song Pimp C dropped and it made me feel like P didn't really want it wit C, but the more I hear about it the more it sounds like P actually made Pimp calm that sh*t down,

Back
Top Bottom