"Goons Of The Industry" (Youtube series).....

someone outside of our culture is lurking these videos and is gonna beat 50 and Irv or whoever else to the punch and do a Wire type series with this info.

All these stories could be turned into movies or tv shows, this latest one could be turned into some Wire type ****, you have gangsters, cops, hell even the president involvedi

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea Glaze never took the stand against anyone but he did provide detailed information about Fat Cat's organization. Dude only got 8yrs for 5 bodies, sheesh. He's doing motivational speaking now and makes almost 100k a year as a car salesman if I'm not mistaken.

Pappy was wildin with ordering the hit on that cop.

In the interest of balance :lol:

And yes I know this was said in here before. But the Glaze situation is a new wrinkle.

The idea behind "The Council" with Nicky is there were supposed to be "rules". And one was you didn't **** with other Council members ladies.

So he felt they violated and the other rumor was they stopped paying his legal fees.

So he turned on them.

As famous as Nicky is for snitching, Alpo to me is the worst because he turned on the dudes that put in work for him to reduce his sentence.

All these stories could be turned into movies or tv shows, this latest one could be turned into some Wire type ****, you have gangsters, cops, hell even the president involvedi

which one has a president involved lmao this ****s crazy

Alpo is definitely the lowest. Told on Wayne Perry and Wayne kept him safe in DC.

But still snitching on everybody over a female is foul.

Yea Alpo shouldn't be allowed to walk around care free like he's apparently doing after being released.

Crazy how Glaze was connected to all those people yet he's the only person out or alive. Tut, Fat Cat, A-Team, Supreme Team, Pappy, Original 50 Cent, Haitian Jack, etc. I see why he titled his book "Beyond Lucky".

Alpo is definitely the lowest. Told on Wayne Perry and Wayne kept him safe in DC.

No angels on either side. Once your partners start playing that game, nothing should come as a surprise.

Let’s be real......there’s enough females out there for everybody. Guys like Guy Fisher and Mase let their egos get the best of them and made poor decisions considering the circumstances.

Last edited:
thats true but sometimes the ***** is just a nat nat and its your mans fault for catching feelings with a POP and DROP as my man gillie would say

Yea Glaze never took the stand against anyone but he did provide detailed information about Fat Cat's organization. Dude only got 8yrs for 5 bodies, sheesh. He's doing motivational speaking now and makes almost 100k a year as a car salesman if I'm not mistaken.

Pappy seemed like a loyal brother, but he was obviously

was it over a female?

It's a shame L got killed over Big Lee's issues. But that's how the streets are.

L had a deal on the table with Rocafella, everything was looking sweet. Then his own brother sends him on a kill mission. I can't get my head around that.

Last edited:
Yea, if what was said in that episode was true, Big L definitely wasn't innocent. His brother was on some other ish :smh:

Yea, if what was said in that episode was true, Big L definitely wasn't innocent. His brother was on some other ish :smh:

His brother probably couldn't trust anyone on the street so he sent L to point out the targets, but the target fumbled the job and Big L paid the price. Big Lee should have been focused on Big L and him signing a multi-million deal with Rocafella Records instead of street ****. Sad story

Looks like they now have the Live Squad Young Gunz story coming soon

Back
Top Bottom