Got another ticket today... FML

I went straight on a right turn only lane... and the stupid bike cop was hiding in the school parking lot.. this is my second ticket this year.. (1st one wasspeeding) I already did traffic school and I cant do it again for 8 months.. how much do I see my insurance going up? I live in cali and 19yrs old, drivingsince 15

indifferent.gif
why are you going straight in a turn lane?

Originally Posted by Ferrari0788

indifferent.gif
why are you going straight in a turn lane?
lmao.. that sucks..
laugh.gif

You probably will get it reduced to something that won't affect your insurance..

Man I've gotten 3 tickets in the past two weeks. Luckily they were all parking violations, but still
smh.gif
at me.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I went straight on a right turn only lane... and the stupid bike cop was hiding in the school parking lot.. this is my second ticket this year.. (1st one was speeding) I already did traffic school and I cant do it again for 8 months.. how much do I see my insurance going up? I live in cali and 19yrs old, driving since 15

roll.gif

Yea, there have been more bike cops, but they usually give out fix it tickets and moving violations. Nothing you can but payit, you can choose to fight it. Do you even get a point for that? I thought they only give you points for speeding and accidents. When is your policy up forrenewal?

Angel

I went straight on a right turn only lane... and the stupid bike cop was hiding in the school parking lot.. this is my second ticket this year.. (1st one was speeding) I already did traffic school and I cant do it again for 8 months.. how much do I see my insurance going up? I live in cali and 19yrs old, driving since 15
Is def. going to be up there man.. I dont know about Cali law but out here in RI, it comes off after 3 years.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

u seriously calling the dude doing his job the stupid one and not the genius going straight through a right turn only?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

I went straight on a right turn only lane... and the stupid bike cop was hiding in the school parking lot.. this is my second ticket this year.. (1st one was
speeding) I already did traffic school and I cant do it again for 8 months.. how much do I see my insurance going up? I live in cali and 19yrs old, driving
since 15
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

u seriously calling the dude doing his job the stupid one and not the genius going straight through a right turn only?
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
F the police

obey all traffic laws - nothing a cop can do when you do that, let alone a bike cop.

not sure what kind of car you have but you're insurance is prob going to be $1300-$1600 every six months for a new car like a scion, full coverage, w 1ticket

if you have a used car and it will be lower.

I swore i wasnt getting pulled over, I just said TODAY... "That **** aint happening to me"

sure enough, got pulled earlier... the PGC police just be looking for people to mess with.... he said i was doing 70 in a 55... blah blah blah..

I didint hear any of those words, all I was worried about was my WARRANT for my arrest.

All I was saying to my homey was.. "be ready with that bail money".
smh.gif
Luckily old dude gave me a citation, despite having an expired registration, inspection AND a warrant for my arrest.....yea i know, why the F was i drivinglike that, I got PA plates, little money and I just got the car back on the road.....I dont know how I drove away withy a citation, but I dont care.

When I was your age I had a string of bad luck with tickets/accidents and for full coverage, I was looking at about 8k a year. I doubt you'll go up thathigh, but I had to drop to liability through some no name insurance company for a few years before I got back on track.

Back
Top Bottom