got my first nose bleed ever today Vol RIP?

200.gif

cocaine, evil spirits, or allergies. likely one of these three.

I don’t even remember the last time I had a nosebleed.

I used to get them all the time in the summer when i was younger. Havent got em in years now that i think about it.

I’ve had all this happen and still have never had a nose bleed. I always thought it was an individual thing.
well damn
i've had my nose broken twice from playing ball catching elbows. blood everywhere
i thought nosebleeds were a pretty common thing

One time I was on Chatroulette talking with this cute nerdy girl from Canada. We were talking for almost an hour and then I see blood trickle down her nose. I had to bring it to her attention because she didn't pick up on it right away. She looked spooked and abruptly left the room. I was waiting for her to come back but 30 min went by and she never returned. Just an empty room on my screen with the door cracked open. The eerie sound of central air running. I ended the session and felt a bit shaken afterwards. We had talked about meeting in Buffalo to have sex.

for some reason my mom used to get it all the time but it stopped a few years ago... the doctor said it was cuz of dry air... she got it mostly during fall/winter

One time I was on Chatroulette talking with this cute nerdy girl from Canada. We were talking for almost an hour and then I see blood trickle down her nose. I had to bring it to her attention because she didn't pick up on it right away. She looked spooked and abruptly left the room. I was waiting for her to come back but 30 min went by and she never returned. Just an empty room on my screen with the door cracked open. The eerie sound of central air running. I ended the session and felt a bit shaken afterwards. We had talked about meeting in Buffalo to have sex.
damn bruh buffalo?

what makes this story even weirder is that you made it up

Back
Top Bottom