Got the Dime Mag Melo M4s (pic)

35i97vl.jpg

got these in the mail recently. i actually forgot i entered in that contest to begin with but its cool that i won. honestly, not the greatest lookin shoe inthe world and there are some things i like and some things i dont like about them, but i won them for free so it makes it a better deal.

Hot shoe! Glad Austin, Christian and all the fellas got to do them up!

I wish the DIME tag was under the Melo logo on the tongue (looks kinda stamped on as is...word to Soldier2's) but the shoe is still hot.

happy.gif

Very nice, could have been executed with more creativity, but I believe Africa was a part of the concept? Nice use of colors

whoaaa! hahaha, nice bro! you're so lucky! no matter how they look, they're still free and you could say they're unique! haha.

Congratulations!!!

I like these myself, hope you got them in your size!! They're really dope imo.

Did they email you in regards to your win, or you just straight up got the shoes?

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Congratulations!!!

I like these myself, hope you got them in your size!! They're really dope imo.

Did they email you in regards to your win, or you just straight up got the shoes?

thanks, i actually got an email in regards to the win, thought it was a scam at first cause i forgot i entered into it. they just sent it to my house andi got them about a week later. i actually thought the dime tag was stamped on there as well, but its actually embroidered, and the toe box actually hasdifferent colors in those vent holes, red, yellow, and green, these actually grew on me pretty quick. i guess its because i actually have them in my hand.

Congrats brah. No matter how they look, they a free pair of NEW kicks, no hand me downs or anything like that. I don't think I entered cause I knew Iwouldn't win. But again, Congrats

I remember reading about them in the magazine, but I forgot to enter
laugh.gif

Congrats on winning some free shoes!

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Hot shoe! Glad Austin, Christian and all the fellas got to do them up!
Nice attempt at name dropping
laugh.gif

I think these are pretty cool looking. I would rock for free.

lol why's this kid talkin' down to hoyle?

not the best looking shoes, but congrats on winning!

replacing the melo logo on the tongue with the dime logo would do work a little better for me. But regardless, congratulations man. cool pickup

yeah congrats!!! What was the contest about again??? Nice kciks I think those are great, especially for the free 99.

ugly but hey you got them for free. Congrats though, i think i entered that contest too sadly i didnt win.

Back
Top Bottom