Grail Appreciation!!!! Show your grails that you own... UPDATE PG. 1

dnice901

Banned
I just felt like sharing my grails with you guys, these are some of the most coveted kicks in my collection. These probably happen to be some of the very kicksI repeatedly take from their boxes, just to look at them
tongue.gif
These are notall of the grails that I own, but a few of the ones that are easier to get to/ have pictures of ( I hate unstacking
ohwell.gif
.) I will have to post my III & V grails as well, feel free to contributeto this thread. Anyways............

LIKE I SAID THIS IS JUST A FEW OF MY GRAILS, I DIDN'T WANT THIS TO TURN INTO A COLLECTION POST
tongue.gif

i dont know, this is gonna be a hard thread for me, my grails is more like a collection grail just like yours and im only halfway there ill post pics when ican. hope to see everyones grails. nice penny set btw cant wait for the retro. i hope they dont eff it up

These are my #1 grail and in this colorway.

Other grails I'm looking for: white/red KO's (for that matter any KO, but more specifically the white/red colorway), any and all original air jordanI's, Lebron II dunkman (any version), carbon flightposite 1's, son of glove (white/black...the black part is of canvas material, or something like it),nike zvezdochka (white/black), original canvas nike blazer (white/black...I think they are from 1978, I'm not sure)....I know I have some more butthat's all I can think of right now. By the way, if you have anything on my list in a size 11, PM me!

what i consider the grails/favorites of my stash.
espos, cf fp1 and carmine 6....honorable mention goes to my set of ndestrukts
laugh.gif

2332144003_9cdbcf57a1_o.jpg

if only the damn 6's were wearable
frown.gif

lot pairs got that status for me , searching for an pair xxiii titanium in size 13 or an size 13 dmp package , please let me know if someone wants to sell this. >>>>>>>>> [email protected] thanks florian aka coolemassage aka spidermanistheman

jae oh en I want all of your grails
glasses.gif
Especially those carbon fiber flights....DOPE
pimp.gif
Carmines have been on my grail list for quite sometime, I still prefer theO.G.'s to the pack that is coming up.
[table][tr][td]spidermanistheman[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]Very dope man-Very dope
pimp.gif

uknowdonti I have always wanted a pair of K.O.'s
glasses.gif

These were my grails when I first started collecting.......I ended up getting three pairs, have 2 left.

Here are a couple of my acquired grails...

Older picture, but I absolutely love my AJKO's...

-Jermaine

Phase2x All of those are dope, but I want those Eminem IV's
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
Anyone with the Eminem IV's 10.5-11 get at meA.S.A.P.!!!!!!!!!

the first time i ever saw these my friends told me that i would never get them. years later i have 2 pairs. i love these.

284055030.jpg

eek.gif
kumax95 wrote:

My two grails that I own. One dunk and one Jordan.
295478301.jpg

288615476.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

KU 13s?!?! HOW!?
Please let me know. I know I have 0% chance of getting them...just curious on how you got them.

These are my acquired grails...still waiting for a pair of sz12 co.jp's to fall into my lap to join these! Pics are recycled from an old/similar post.

zwcjgj.jpg

14kwnqv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom