Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Good to see alot of the guys who know these games well on NT, in here enjoying this.
Gives me more faith in picking it up.

Good to see alot of the guys who know these games well on NT, in here enjoying this.
Gives me more faith in picking it up.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by senor chang

anyone find out how to turn off autosave yet?
You can't.
darn
no more test driving and fixing it up to see how it runs

Is anyone else having trouble with the nascar? Now thats hard

also did any one find a ruf car yet

Originally Posted by senor chang

anyone find out how to turn off autosave yet?
You can't.
darn
no more test driving and fixing it up to see how it runs

Is anyone else having trouble with the nascar? Now thats hard

also did any one find a ruf car yet

Anyone have a truck, Italian car and/or American muscle car I can borrow for a bit?

How does this work (borrow a car from a friend)? 
I just started playing and saw this option.

Anyone have a truck, Italian car and/or American muscle car I can borrow for a bit?

How does this work (borrow a car from a friend)? 

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

How does that work? 
I guess you can give your friends your car if you want, but I'm intending on using it and giving it back as soon as I'm done.

How does that work? 
I guess you can give your friends your car if you want, but I'm intending on using it and giving it back as soon as I'm done.

How does that work? 
when you are viewing your car in the garage  at the bottom it gives you the option of "give to a friend"    BTW you are welcome to send any cars over...*sig check
wink.gif

laugh.gif

How does that work? 
when you are viewing your car in the garage  at the bottom it gives you the option of "give to a friend"    BTW you are welcome to send any cars over...*sig check
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Should it seem damn near impossible for a first time GT player to get gold in any of the Licensing challenges? I'm like .3 seconds off every single one of the B class ones

Should it seem damn near impossible for a first time GT player to get gold in any of the Licensing challenges? I'm like .3 seconds off every single one of the B class ones

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

nah fam you are just a good driver...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom