Great article on the Marijuana Conspiracy and why it's illegal.

Originally Posted by needemjs

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Without sources for all these claims this article is worthless.

Reading is fundamental.
You are right it is.  I want legit links to each claim with the document that supports it along with certification that the document is real.  So maybe reading should be fundamental to you.

I can say something ludicrous that I can't prove like, "that there is a god". (US documents 1958)  Does that make it legit?  Common bro.

Originally Posted by needemjs

Reading is fundamental.
You are right it is.  I want legit links to each claim with the document that supports it along with certification that the document is real.  So maybe reading should be fundamental to you.

I can say something ludicrous that I can't prove like, "that there is a god". (US documents 1958)  Does that make it legit?  Common bro.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by TurboMan

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

why do you want to smoke pot so bad are you an addict?
It's impossible to get addicted to THC. I've been off it for a month and a half.

Misinformed people, jesus christ.
indifferent.gif
you're misinformed. look up 304.30 in the DSM IV

Ive always wondered about this, I work in a record dept and I always see this. I personally dont agree with it tho
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

It's impossible to get addicted to THC. I've been off it for a month and a half.

indifferent.gif
you're misinformed. look up 304.30 in the DSM IV

Ive always wondered about this, I work in a record dept and I always see this. I personally dont agree with it tho
grin.gif

didn't really read it but i support anything for marijuana. it is ridiculous how many people actually think it is extremely bad for you. many times i have had people i would consider alcoholics freak out when i say i smoke and go on about how bad it is for you
indifferent.gif

didn't really read it but i support anything for marijuana. it is ridiculous how many people actually think it is extremely bad for you. many times i have had people i would consider alcoholics freak out when i say i smoke and go on about how bad it is for you
indifferent.gif

[h1][h1]
[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][font=Times New Roman, Times, serif][one personal note. During the pregnancy of my wife, she was having some difficulty gaining weight. We were in the hospital. A nurse called us to one side and said: “Off the record, if you smoke pot… you’d get something called the munchies and you’ll gain weight.[/font][/font]
[/h1]
[/h1]

[h1][h1]
[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][font=Times New Roman, Times, serif][one personal note. During the pregnancy of my wife, she was having some difficulty gaining weight. We were in the hospital. A nurse called us to one side and said: “Off the record, if you smoke pot… you’d get something called the munchies and you’ll gain weight.[/font][/font]
[/h1]
[/h1]

indifferent.gif
You can get addicted to anything.
Idiots, 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Idiots, 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head
Actually it wasn't over my head. What you said made no relevance to thread topic at hand whatsoever. Not once did he say "Oh this is why I smoke tons of weed because I don't like these conspiracies".
he didn't come right out and say he wants to smoke marijuana but he definitely implied it.

Why do some of you people want to get high so bad?
indifferent.gif

There's a gigantic article in here about the hundreds of uses for hemp that we're not taking advantage of for reasons we never thought about.  Doesn't that interest you in the slightest bit?

Do you realize there's billions of dollars on the streets that could be taxed for a much needed cash flow increase to our country?

There could possibly be something more going on here than smoking weed.

indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head
Actually it wasn't over my head. What you said made no relevance to thread topic at hand whatsoever. Not once did he say "Oh this is why I smoke tons of weed because I don't like these conspiracies".
he didn't come right out and say he wants to smoke marijuana but he definitely implied it.

indifferent.gif

There's a gigantic article in here about the hundreds of uses for hemp that we're not taking advantage of for reasons we never thought about.  Doesn't that interest you in the slightest bit?

Do you realize there's billions of dollars on the streets that could be taxed for a much needed cash flow increase to our country?

What I came in here to type. Dudes read everything they get in a chain email and take it as truth.

Keep telling yourself that you can't get addicted to marijuana. Any substance that you take can be abused.

What I came in here to type. Dudes read everything they get in a chain email and take it as truth.

Keep telling yourself that you can't get addicted to marijuana. Any substance that you take can be abused.

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Idiots, 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
yea i guess.  but im sure dude was talking about physical addictions.  I have been smoking for 7 years now.  Pretty much every single day for the past 4 years and the only negative effect Ive encountered was less money.

Real talk, it sickens me that the govt allows poisons like cigarettes to be sold on every corner,  they allow those who can afford trips to the doc to get prescribed to poisons.  they let the obese supersize their tripleneat burgers and add extra cheese.  they let people watch poisons on tv.   but the govt doestnt care about your health when theyre banking off of it.  only are they concerned when they arent in control of the cake.  as soon as you smoke somethin not govt made, your breaking the law.

for anyone who hasnt seen it already, i def recommend watching The Union: The History of Marijuana. 

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Idiots, 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
yea i guess.  but im sure dude was talking about physical addictions.  I have been smoking for 7 years now.  Pretty much every single day for the past 4 years and the only negative effect Ive encountered was less money.

Real talk, it sickens me that the govt allows poisons like cigarettes to be sold on every corner,  they allow those who can afford trips to the doc to get prescribed to poisons.  they let the obese supersize their tripleneat burgers and add extra cheese.  they let people watch poisons on tv.   but the govt doestnt care about your health when theyre banking off of it.  only are they concerned when they arent in control of the cake.  as soon as you smoke somethin not govt made, your breaking the law.

for anyone who hasnt seen it already, i def recommend watching The Union: The History of Marijuana. 

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

indifferent.gif
what I was saying
-------------
your head

indifferent.gif

You are very delusional if you think Marijuana would save this country.

Back
Top Bottom