Great sex??

Aight, i feel this as good a topic as any in here. My main qustion is tho, mainly for the ladies but everbody too, How long is the perfect time for goodsex to last. I think a good 20-30 mins is cool for me most of the time. Actual sex, no foreplay included. I hear dudes talkin about they go for hours at atime, like son stop lyin. Always tryin to be top dog at everything thinkin it makes them more of a man. I just saw an article about the average is about 7-13mins tho. Just wondering tho, ladies any input? Yall could talk about the best places, postions, or whateva tho. Just a grown discussion.

13 mins
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If my chick doesn't like it...then tooo bad!

I have sex to first please my partner, second to bust a nutt.....So however long that takes is what they're gonna get....and it damn sure aint no"hours"...

bout 10-15 is all it takes for my girl to get hers

but it varies, cuz some girls take longer to bust

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i myself last like 5-10 minutes RAW, but wit rubbers i last about 15-20 minutes is that normall??
I use to be 9 minutes...Im on extence now..so I'm up to 13 minutes
pimp.gif

you're not the only one.

30 mins is good enough, foreplay not included. Doing it for hours is cool too but it's really exhausting and homegirl downstairs is just begging me to quitit after one hour. I'm down with quickies too. Doesn't really matter how long it is, as long as it's great sex
laugh.gif
devil.gif

I don't think there is a set time. If you doing it right, you can give her pleasure, and yourself, in a few minutes. Some need longer...I'm just sayingI don't think you need you to hit for so long to satisfy.

Just concentrate on hitting them walls and playing with that %%*% and all will be well

On average I'm goin 30 min. not counting foreplay.

If I'm bent I finish a lot quicker though b/c I only look out for myself if you know what I mean.

laugh.gif
at you trying to get a response from girls on NT to tell about thier"best spots, positions, etc."

Could this thread be a trap?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

to be honest i can go up to an hour wit da jimmy hat on but when its raw its like 5 mins for da kidd

co-sign
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

On average I'm goin 30 min. not counting foreplay.

If I'm bent I finish a lot quicker though b/c I only look out for myself if you know what I mean.
I dont know what you mean, when Im piss drunk I dont even nut

Why would it matter how long it took. IMO time is not a factor its more about stimulation and the quality of it. If you end up thinking that a girl gets offfrom the amount of time you put in your wrong. Dudes who say they do it for hours are most likely lying and secondly they ain't doing it right cuz if youwas it wouldnt take you no hour to get your girl right
laugh.gif

I say if you have a problem with time you gotta practice restraint and calming yourself down. If your girl can't release quick enough I would suggest youstart to think of alternative means than what you were born with...not that i'm putting it down in any way, shape or form but just based on the fact thatguys and girls aren't made the same you would need to find other means to get the job done.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i myself last like 5-10 minutes RAW, but wit rubbers i last about 15-20 minutes is that normall??

it varies for me. if the foreplay is crazy and i go raw man i'll last 2 min sometimes and give the
embarassed.gif
"ROUND 2 its my turn"
devil.gif

if the foreplay aint nothing serious and im in raw i can last at least 15-20 min

with a condom...forget about it..i'll go forever

while intoxicated it seems like I can go forever, any other time I max out at around 10-15mins

Back
Top Bottom