Great sex??

Wow....some of ya'll chicks r weak...

Either that or ur just f**king anything

sorry but IMO sex is better with someone you have feelings for......

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

I read in Men's Health Magazine like a year ago that once a female has an orgasm.. she really aint tryna have sex anymore so i guess
This is true .
For who? Why stop at just 1?
I mean , women get an orgasm then they just lay there unless the dude wants to go again .

Unless he hasn't came & it still feels hella good ...

Women can still probably get another one in .

another 1...thats cute
smile.gif
nyc for the win my kind of chick buurrrrrrrrrrr
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Feelins aint always needed. Somtimes yall just got that animal instinct poppin off. And sh.... if you can keep the waterfall flowin thats whats up. But not forno hours strait. We aint all olympic athletes. But bet id get me a medal tho

i average 20-30. of course i can finish quicker but gotta please the lady
pimp.gif
if anyone really tried, they can last longer than what they average...

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

give me 20-25 mins and i'm good. i can fit bout 4 diff. positions durin that amount of time
laugh.gif

*Pops locks into Lion's Den*

QFT.

I start w/ the Foreplay, then Mish, Let Her Get On Top for a lil bit, Doggy is a must, then transition into The Justin Slayer Pin Down[emoji]8482[/emoji] Then flip her back overto Mish for the grand finale, but this time I introduce her ankles to her temples
devil.gif
B-BOW!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Feelins aint always needed. Somtimes yall just got that animal instinct poppin off. And sh.... if you can keep the waterfall flowin thats whats up. But not for no hours strait. We aint all olympic athletes. But bet id get me a medal tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Serious question, is it weird that I like it raw SOOO much more than with a condom? It's like to the point where I won't even bust sometimes whilewearing a condom.
nerd.gif
frown.gif

Hell no, i hate condoms. But i aint got a steady girl so they necessary. Cant end up like Magic, cuz i aint gonna end up like Magic, lol. Aint got his bread somy ash gonna end up in a hospital bed somewhere or pissin fire.

Originally Posted by D723

Serious question, is it weird that I like it raw SOOO much more than with a condom?
I think that's the general consensus among men, they decrease sensitivity. I hate condoms too, and I'm a girl.

When im drunk/high i last for how ever long i want but i usually stop around 25 mins raw sober maybe like 15

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

give me 20-25 mins and i'm good. i can fit bout 4 diff. positions durin that amount of time
laugh.gif

QFT.

I start w/ the Foreplay, then Mish, Let Her Get On Top for a lil bit, Doggy is a must, then transition into The Justin Slayer Pin Down[emoji]8482[/emoji] Then flip her back over to Mish for the grand finale, but this time I introduce her ankles to her temples
devil.gif
B-BOW!!

laugh.gif
*Hops in a car with Nick Hogan*

QFT at that whole thing... thats my main routine
laugh.gif
... i might switch it up but that never fails

Pause
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Feelins aint always needed. Somtimes yall just got that animal instinct poppin off. And sh.... if you can keep the waterfall flowin thats whats up. But not for no hours strait. We aint all olympic athletes. But bet id get me a medal tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Serious question, is it weird that I like it raw SOOO much more than with a condom? It's like to the point where I won't even bust sometimes while wearing a condom.
nerd.gif
frown.gif

Actually to be honest bro... I don't give a %%+%... as long as the (()) is tight, I can bust all night.

That's just me though... the wifey HATES the rubber, ever since I went raw with her for her first time, she's always telling me to take it off.

SHE HATES IT MORE THAN I DO!!!!
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by muffinlover

Serious question, is it weird that I like it raw SOOO much more than with a condom?
I think that's the general consensus among men, they decrease sensitivity. I hate condoms too, and I'm a girl.
What makes lubricated condoms worse for girls, like why would it decrease sensitivity? I know my favorite part of sex is how wet and warm it isinside, but we can't really offer yall that

I lost my V card when i was 13... but when i was that young i was lasting like 5 minutes lol 15 for a guy isnt strange...

What makes lubricated condoms worse for girls, like why would it decrease sensitivity? I know my favorite part of sex is how wet and warm it is inside, but we can't really offer yall that
Wait, what do you mean? I meant that they decrease sensitivity for men...which is why, like D723 said, he is able to go longer with one on.

I just don't like the way they feel.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

trapmuzik617 wrote:

laugh.gif

QFT.

I start w/ the Foreplay, then Mish, Let Her Get On Top for a lil bit, Doggy is a must, then transition into The Justin Slayer Pin Down[emoji]8482[/emoji] Then flip her back over
to Mish for the grand finale, but this time I introduce her ankles to her temples
devil.gif
B-BOW!!

laugh.gif
*Hops in a car with Nick Hogan*

QFT at that whole thing... thats my main routine
laugh.gif
... i might switch it up but that never fails

Pause
laugh.gif

Of course, of course
laugh.gif

muffinlover wrote:

D723 wrote:

What makes lubricated condoms worse for girls, like why would it decrease sensitivity? I know my favorite part of sex is how wet and warm it is
inside, but we can't really offer yall that

Wait, what do you mean? I meant that they decrease sensitivity for men...which is why, like D723 said, he is able to go longer with one on.

I just don't like the way they feel.

Yea, I mean I try to do the right thing, by at least bringin them out when me and my girl are about to go at it but she hates them just as much as I do.

I'm scared because if me and her ever break up and my next girl is adamant about wrapping up, I'll probably be LOUSY
laugh.gif

Its only good if your legs tremble and you run out of breathe and if her legs are trembling and there's her "white sauce" on the condom. Chicksare the greatest actors so take from that what you want.

/thread

I read in Men's Health Magazine like a year ago that once a female has an orgasm.. she really aint tryna have sex anymore so i guess
This is true .

exactly...if its possible for me to have more then one...im willing to ride that wave for as long as possible

then you can send my #@! to bed!

Originally Posted by imsojayded

This is true .

exactly...if its possible for me to have more then one...im willing to ride that wave for as long as possible

nah this is tru... after my girl gets hers, she gets me off asap... like within 2 min... n loves every second of it...

then we jus chill for a minute n marinate n the juices...
sick.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

birth control FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by imsojayded

This is true .

nah this is tru... after my girl gets hers, she gets me off asap... like within 2 min... n loves every second of it...

then we jus chill for a minute n marinate n the juices...
sick.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

birth control FTW
pimp.gif

idk bout all that... my ex use to get hers back to back to back for as long as i could keep goin
laugh.gif

i've never heard a chick say after one then she's done

Back
Top Bottom