Greatest DUNK ever! SWAG

swag with the rim hanging
roll.gif

He sucks REALLY bad. Usually people that tall got that way through unhealthy growth. His was perfectly natural and normal. He had no pituitary issues or anything which is surprising.

how bad does this dude have to be to be 7'8" and me as a bball fan, never heard of him. Dude did "the worm" in the air. lol

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

how bad does this dude have to be to be 7'8" and me as a bball fan, never heard of him. Dude did "the worm" in the air. lol
He must be just pure hot garbage because Roy Hibbert is terrible and was an ALL-STAR. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

He must be just pure hot garbage because Roy Hibbert is terrible and was an ALL-STAR. 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

yea double to you man. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

yea double to you man. 
indifferent.gif
Roy Hibbert's only skill is being 7'+. Nothing else he does is above average for the NBA. Only reason he was an All-Star is because the center position in the East is a joke. They should re-organize the positional requirements so scrubs like Roy freaking Hibbert don't make the All-Star game. He's averaging 13 and 9. 
indifferent.gif

The NBA could decide that Dexter Pittman is an All-Star and the NT sheep would believe it. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

yea double to you man. 
indifferent.gif
Roy Hibbert's only skill is being 7'+. Nothing else he does is above average for the NBA. Only reason he was an All-Star is because the center position in the East is a joke. They should re-organize the positional requirements so scrubs like Roy freaking Hibbert don't make the All-Star game. He's averaging 13 and 9. 
indifferent.gif

The NBA could decide that Dexter Pittman is an All-Star and the NT sheep would believe it. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

13 and 9 in a league where the "Best Center" doesn't even have a legit post move. Yes I'm talking about Dwight Howard... yeah, okay.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

yea double to you man. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

13 and 9 in a league where the "Best Center" doesn't even have a legit post move. Yes I'm talking about Dwight Howard... yeah, okay.
Do people still believe this nonsense? 

Back
Top Bottom