Green Bay/Appleton???

Beansnappers
laugh.gif
good times.

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

i live in Sheboygan.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-Tyler
RIP

laugh.gif
jk i got some family in two rivers

i just moved back to gb actaully last week...feels good being back but that snow storm last week sucked!!!!

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

i live in Sheboygan.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-Tyler
RIP

laugh.gif
jk i got some family in two rivers

i just moved back to gb actaully last week...feels good being back but that snow storm last week sucked!!!!

My moms entire family lives in Green Bay and the surrounding area.  I've spent lots of time there in the past.  I can't imagine it would be the best place to get kicks, but you can get Packers gear everywhere.  Any good shoes stores in the area?  Does Eastbay have an actual store in Wausau?

My moms entire family lives in Green Bay and the surrounding area.  I've spent lots of time there in the past.  I can't imagine it would be the best place to get kicks, but you can get Packers gear everywhere.  Any good shoes stores in the area?  Does Eastbay have an actual store in Wausau?

Originally Posted by amf2001

Yes, we have a retail store at our headquarters in Wausau at 111 S. 1st Ave.

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ryan
not the right place to be searching for kicks. the eastbay outlet store has great deals if you're lucky when you stop into that town....or else you gotta be there often (gotta live in wausau)

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

How is that Eastbay shop? Discounts abound? I might hit it up when I'm in A-town next.
It is a pretty nice store if you are looking for great deals on shoes that have not completely sold out on our website.  We occasionally do run 30%-50% off sales at the store.  The 50% off is normally just on yellow tagged shoes in a box.

We will be running our Summer Sizzle sale next week on Tuesday, June 12th - Friday, June 15th at our store.  If you get a chance, come check it out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom