green beanss

just check out the list of authentic jordan sites and look for yourself...otherwise ebay

you are gauranteed to find them in the buying/selling thread...just go take a look around, definitely not a hard find

your best bet would be buy/sell lounge or ebay, also consider adding what your trying to buy to your sig,you wont be making wanted listings for awhile,goodluck.

Easy find. That's a GR.
wink.gif

buy sell lounge or ebay would be your best bet.

shouldn't be too hard to find them for around retail.

Hi welcome to NT as well. Ebay is your best chance or the buy/sell forum here on NT. I've seen many post here on NT of the green beans for sale.

Originally Posted by ntngman

Hi welcome to NT as well. Ebay is your best chance or the buy/sell forum here on NT. I've seen many post here on NT of the green beans for sale.

u should proly do ur research before u start a topic.. i bet the time it took me to find those is less than the time itll take u to get a response where u canfind the shoes at.

i dont wanna buy dem from flightclubla tho maybe ny but they na there and wut do yuh mean my local dump??

Originally Posted by iiownzkickz

i dont wanna buy dem from flightclubla tho maybe ny but they na there and wut do yuh mean my local dump??
laugh.gif
i think he is sayin that colorway is trash

Back
Top Bottom