Green Ranger Movie! Ranger....NOT Arrow, Lantern, or Goblin!!!!

Dunno how I feel about this, but I will be watching for the nostalgia.

White Ranger tho >

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Oh boy

Actually, just found out it's just a trailer :smh:

Oh well, for those that watch Bat in the Sun vids, it should still be pretty awesome, even if it's just a few minutes. Here's a sample of their work.

these dudes are awesome....is it the same guys that made the mortal kombat joint and the TMNT one?.....if so, why are these dudes not given millions of dollars to make our movies!!?...

Dude still looks hot, how many yams you think he's pulled? I'm gonna say around 1300, I mean if he wanted to, I think he's probably so cool and secure with himself he's probably pretty selective.

Can they make it rated R where he murks a few hundred putties and decapitates goldar? Sex scene with the Pink Ranger Rita would nice too.

:pimp:

Oooooh **** :lol:

Dude still looks hot, how many yams you think he's pulled? I'm gonna say around 1300, I mean if he wanted to, I think he's probably so cool and secure with himself he's probably pretty selective.
Excellent screen name.:lol:

This :lol:

I just geeked out. This is my childhood here. I wish they would re-make Power Rangers with a more serious tone. I swear it would be successful on the CW. lol.

these dudes are awesome....is it the same guys that made the mortal kombat joint and the TMNT one?.....if so, why are these dudes not given millions of dollars to make our movies!!?...

Nah, they're separate but I have a feeling this Green Ranger trailer will be similar to the MK ones. They're probably just trying to get a feel of how well an actual movie would do but I agree with you, these guys would get the job done right and with a minimal budget.

Back
Top Bottom