Grey Spizzike's

I ONLY GOT THE EAST COAST SPIZIKES BUT I WILL GET THESE
pimp.gif

I went on NDC, and chose "United Kingdom" as my region. Looks like Europe gets something we don't for now (actual screen shot)
2py93iq.jpg

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

160 you've made my official "Yes, I'm mad cuz you're stylin on me" list...along with 3thaman, and others who shall remain nameless based on my failure to make contact with them or have a reciprocal exchange of ideas...u definitely need to release the plug on these I'm just about willing to pay the premium...
believe me I wish i had more to sell man

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

If I remember, a source here said january 09.
Really do you remember who the source was on that post thats it in ?

Thanks
311218299.jpg
rocked my pair a few times now I wish I kept them deadstock
Ima keep mine DS for now
smile.gif
just for that very same reason.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I went on NDC, and chose "United Kingdom" as my region. Looks like Europe gets something we don't for now (actual screen shot)

The Dollar weakens so Nike get greedy and just push up their European prices. $285 for these is extortion.

Little wonder Nike's more pricey shoes don't sell that well in Europe any more.

So...randz, 160 and others who have them...obviously u guys got the plug or are caked up to the ceiling...the exchange rate makes these $285 USD ?!? Is thatwhat I'm understanding??? That's weak I've been hyped for these since that pic leaked with MJ wearing them...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

So...randz, 160 and others who have them...obviously u guys got the plug or are caked up to the ceiling...the exchange rate makes these $285 USD ?!? Is that what I'm understanding??? That's weak I've been hyped for these since that pic leaked with MJ wearing them...
tired.gif

I got my pair alot cheaper thanks to a good friend

£100 is just about $200 as our exchange rate is £1 = $1.97..................................

Cant understand why they give us all the **** releases and then wounder why Jordans dont sell well in UK andeurope.................................................

Can someone overseas hook me up with some size 13's (US 13)??

WE GOTS TO STICK TOGETHER! lol

But seriously, I'd really appreciate if someone can help me get a pair or 2 or these in my size.

These are probably the best Spiz'ikes by far....

I need a pr or 2 of these...Anybody from the UK providing hookups?
glasses.gif

Anybody try ordering these yet from the US?

Originally Posted by jcuk23

£100 is just about $200 as our exchange rate is £1 = $1.97..................................

For some reason they're 190 euro (150GBP) on the Irish version. They only possible reasons are greed or ineptitude.

Back
Top Bottom