Grey Spizzike's

jtofbmore

Banned
What up with the grey Spizike's. We got some new pics about 2 months ago but now they are dead again does anyone have any info to help me. Cause im realyplanning on copping.

^^^damn wth is wronq wit yah them joints is hott..
i read sumwhere that they supposed to drop november of '08 im not tooo sure

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

If I remember, a source here said january 09.
Really do you remember who the source was on that post thats it in ?

Thanks
311218299.jpg
rocked my pair a few times now I wish I kept them deadstock

how are people getting them so early? I saw the one youtube video with the guy having them so early already

160 you've made my official "Yes, I'm mad cuz you're stylin on me" list...along with 3thaman, and others who shall remain nameless basedon my failure to make contact with them or have a reciprocal exchange of ideas...u definitely need to release the plug on these I'm just about willing topay the premium...

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

Probably your next ultra exclusive kick from the Flight Club.
Wow, now that would make too much sense...to release a J on Flight Club that the masses want!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

Probably your next ultra exclusive kick from the Flight Club.
Wow, now that would make too much sense...to release a J on Flight Club that the masses want!
tongue.gif

Wait...huh?

The masses want these?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Thats the first spike that caught eye. Those are so nice. Congrats to those who have em

Looks like some pretty sweet fake xx3 titaniums in your avi...

No hate, my bad if they real, but the blue looks waaaaaaaaaay off compared to mine..

I already picked up 2 pairs last week in the Netherlands, 140 euros each pair!! I hope they will be a EURO-Exclusive release...hahaha

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Thats the first spike that caught eye. Those are so nice. Congrats to those who have em

Looks like some pretty sweet fake xx3 titaniums in your avi...

No hate, my bad if they real, but the blue looks waaaaaaaaaay off compared to mine..
Are u kiddin me dog. Wow. Man i live in Colorado and went all the way to New York to cop those. Man if u want pics let me know but never call anythingi have fakes. I hate fakes more then anything. Thats not a good look from u man the pic is small so it may look off. But ill put y entire collection and myhouse and car on it. They aint close to fake. But good try though

Back
Top Bottom