Griffeys in Los Angeles

i heard lakewood footaction has them, i havent been there yet but i know someone in the griffey thread in nike retro posted it.

Apparently the release date is April 1st, even though we have seen many people already pick their pairs up. The Griffey thread has mostly east coasters whohave copped these. I hope these things start popping up next week here in L.A.

i know its not really in the LA area but at the san bernardino footaction in the inland center mall they had the griffey's on tuesday in sizes 8-9.5 and a10.5 might want to give them a call if you need any of those sizes

Thanks for the info JJC6723, but San Bernidino is way too far of a drive for me. I am trying to cop these in my neck of the woods.

Just Copped At Millennium Shoes (Inglewood)
sw7449.jpg

So Cal Heads Looking For These "READ UP!!!"

Millennium Is Almost Sold Out. I Just Came From Fox Hills Mall An Hour Ago And.....

Footlocker Just Put Out All Sizes

Sheikhs Has All Sizes

Foot Action Only Has 6 Pairs Left (not sure what sizes tho)
And Man's Land Has 8.5 - 12

Foot Locker at Bev. Center.

I don't see the appeal for these, and I definitely wouldn't pay retail.

Beverly Center footlocker just got a shipment yesterday. Scopped up a pair. Limited sizes available I believe, hurry up and call to hold your size. Dude wascool about holding a size for me yesterday as long as I went in that day. They also got freshwaters at that footlocker.

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Beverly Center footlocker just got a shipment yesterday. Scopped up a pair. Limited sizes available I believe, hurry up and call to hold your size. Dude was cool about holding a size for me yesterday as long as I went in that day. They also got freshwaters at that footlocker.
Mike I called House of Hoops Saturday and they had already received a shipment, were they restocked yesterday?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Beverly Center footlocker just got a shipment yesterday. Scopped up a pair. Limited sizes available I believe, hurry up and call to hold your size. Dude was cool about holding a size for me yesterday as long as I went in that day. They also got freshwaters at that footlocker.
Mike I called House of Hoops Saturday and they had already received a shipment, were they restocked yesterday?
So they sold out on Saturday and then they restocked on Sunday?

According to dude there he made it seem they had sold out and got a small restock yesterday.
Could be wrong but he said they had just got them in. Point is they got them, so don't sleep on these. Any luck for you Jason?

According to dude there he made it seem they had sold out and got a small restock yesterday.
Could be wrong but he said they had just got them in. Point is they got them, so don't sleep on these. Any luck for you Jason?
Yeah I came up from another source. Cho is a dumb %%$ for not ordering these.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom