Grimey move...would you leave NEGATIVE feedback??? Or over reacting???

I guess its really hard times...

Cliffs: 

Bought some shoes on ebay.  Needed it by the weekend.  Seller is an NT'er.  Shoes are advertised as "Expedited Shipping" USPS Priority.

Paid on Monday afternoon (expects to be shipped Tues).  No seller communication.  Whatever.  Wednesday hits me with tracking (no usps update).  He shipped Wednesday. 

USPS finally updates late wednesday night.  Bummy %%+ dude ships it USPS PARCEL POST.  Estimated delivery is 3/22/12 (8 days).

I wont get shoes by the weekend.  Dude didn't deliver as advertised.

***His ad had a "buy it now" and "best offer."  I just bought it now without HAGGLING OR LOWBALLING. 

REALLY???  Just to save a couple of bucks???  If anything I coulda tossed him the difference, but there is nothing I can do now...

neutral if anything your still getting the shoes

did you contact him? did you tell him you were nt fam and you needed them by a certain date? if not then thats on you imo...i don't talk to the people who buy from me on ebay unless they send me a question

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

neutral if anything your still getting the shoes

did you contact him? did you tell him you were nt fam and you needed them by a certain date? if not then thats on you imo...i don't talk to the people who buy from me on ebay unless they send me a question

Yes, I'm getting the shoes but NOT as advertised.

If I knew he WASN'T gonna ship it priority, I wouldn't have bought it as I needed it by the weekend.

I don't think I need to contact dude when he states in his ad "Shoes will be shipped double boxed via USPS PRIORITY w/delivery confirmation"

No I didn't.

Is it ok for me to sell something on NT and advertise Priority mail, get paid, don't ship until I say something, then makes up for lost time by shipping using a slower method???

Dude has 100% feedback btw...

and here's what I sent him:

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX,

Just checked the tracking number...Dude, I know you didn't ship it parcel post when it clearly says: USPS PRIORITY. Really??? Just to save a few bucks??? when I clearly paid your asking price and didn't haggle or OBO?C'mon man. That's dirty especially from another NT'er. Let me know what's up, before I leave negative feedback.It says estimated delivery MARCH 21st. That's a week from today. I was hoping to get it by this weekend.

Absolutely. I have had sellers do that to me all the time, tell me they are going to ship expedited, in many cases even upcharge, and still choose the cheapest shipping option when they get to the shipping store. In fact, there even exists an option slower than Parcel called media mail which is supposed to only be for books but some grimy *+% shippers shipped my stuff that way before.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Why do you need them by the weekend?

It was a B day gift.  Now I wont have a gift by a certain event, will have to buy something else.  And stuck with a shoe I don't need a week later...

That sucks. You could still give them to your friend. Just get your friend something else small that they can open and explain that you have something else for them in the mail. What pair of shoes was it anyway?

Why do you need them by the weekend?

Was a B day gift. 

Now will probably have to buy something else and be stuck with a shoe I don't need a week later...

That sucks. You could still give them to your friend. Just get your friend something else small that they can open and explain that you have something else for them in the mail. What pair of shoes was it anyway?

Was a pair of Royal Blue Foam Ones.

It does suck.  I hate it when cheap @%! fools do that.  Like damn, he had a "best offer option,"  I probably coulda gotten away with $10-$20 cheaper, but I paid FULL asking price so I can be shipped ASAP.

Fool doesn't even ship it, I ask him for tracking number a day later and then he ships it.  And then uses horse back shipping on the pony express...

So, this fool came up off me and even SAVED more money shipping it parcel post.

F, this guy.  I'm even thinking of refusing package and getting a FULL refund just for him trying to bust a slick one.  If he was in State, I wouldn't mind, but this fool is on the East Coast shipping parcel post...

This has happened to me before as well, had me heated. To advertise expedited shipping and end up shipping it a day late as well as one of the slower delivery methods, pretty wack if you ask me. Unfortunately even if you did leave negative feedback you still won't get them any faster.

I think if you warn us who this seller is, it'll be enough.

I have over 500+ transaction with 100% feedback.

He has flawless feedback as well, I'd hate to do it but man, I'm pretty heated myself.

He hasn't responed to my last email, but if he doesn't "resolve" it, I'm gonna leave negative feedback. And by "resolve" it, I mean a HEFTY partial refund.

On another note this same thing happened to me before, but for a Rockford Fosgate Amp. Seller was in California. 30 minutes away from me to be exact. I needed it by the weekend for a BMW meet, it takes this jerk a week to ship it. MEDIA MAIL. I was gonna leave negative feedback, but I cooled down after a few weeks and just left NO FEEDBACK at all. Kinda like, "If you dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
Now this situtation got me all heated and makes me wanna go back and LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK for that transaction as well...

I understand why you'd be mad and all, but a "hefty" partial refund?  
laugh.gif
  For what?  You're getting the shoes--just not as quickly as advertised.  The most you deserve is a refund for the difference between what it would've cost to ship via Priority and the parcel post he used.  
I always advertise my shipping as "standard", but I ship via Priority 99% of the time anyways.  The 4 or 5 bucks I'd save shipping parcel post isn't worth someone waiting over a week for a package, IMO.  

Unless you live near him odds are you wouldn't have gotten the shoes til Monday even if it were priority.

laugh.gif
@ partial refund.
You seem to always "need stuff by the weekend"

Sounds like you wanted to wear those foams to impress some other guys this weekend and now you're mad b/c you have no "heat" to wear
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
@ partial refund.
You seem to always "need stuff by the weekend"

Sounds like you wanted to wear those foams to impress some other guys this weekend and now you're mad b/c you have no "heat" to wear
frown.gif

Time is money.  Dude wasted my time.  And "pocketed" the money I PAID for priority shipping.

I don't need to impress other dudes.  I have royal foams already.  You want me to take a tagged pic of size 10 royal foams right now???

LOL at no "heat."  Click my username and see posts.  I sold plenty of heat I don't even have time to wear...i.e. 2000 jams, 2001 DS bred XIs, oxides, orlando pennys, etc...

Your response is quite lame.  Seems like your hoping to get LOLs and smiley faces from "guys" on an online forum.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Unless you live near him odds are you wouldn't have gotten the shoes til Monday even if it were priority.
I paid Monday, he should have shipped Tuesday.  He shipped Wednesday (today, 1 day late).

Priority mail is guaranteed 2-3 days (closer locations can be 1 day i.e. within southern California).  I would have gotten it by Saturday.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

On another note this same thing happened to me before, but for a Rockford Fosgate Amp. Seller was in California. 30 minutes away from me to be exact. I needed it by the weekend for a BMW meet, it takes this jerk a week to ship it. MEDIA MAIL. I was gonna leave negative feedback, but I cooled down after a few weeks and just left NO FEEDBACK at all. Kinda like, "If you dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
Now this situtation got me all heated and makes me wanna go back and LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK for that transaction as well...

A negative feedback was warranted for that one.  As for the current guy shipping your foams via parcel post, if he at least responded to your e-mails then I probably would leave a neutral feedback or none at all, but he's not even replying and he's not even considering the fact that you paid for expedited shipping.  Dude sounds like a jerk, what's his NT username?  I'd like to know, so I don't have to deal with that prick
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I understand why you'd be mad and all, but a "hefty" partial refund?  
laugh.gif
  For what?  You're getting the shoes--just not as quickly as advertised.  The most you deserve is a refund for the difference between what it would've cost to ship via Priority and the parcel post he used.  
I always advertise my shipping as "standard", but I ship via Priority 99% of the time anyways.  The 4 or 5 bucks I'd save shipping parcel post isn't worth someone waiting over a week for a package, IMO.  

The thing is, the shoes would be useless to me now.  Like I said earlier, I'd rather REFUSE the package and get a refund.  I don't see why people think, well as long as you get the shoes its alright, its just a little late.

example:  Buying your girl an anniversary gift or better yet, a VALENTINES day gift.  You order it and its advertised to get here by a certain day.  It doesn't.  Would you still want it?

'yall acting like, "it's all good, you STILL getting flowers and candy next week"

Dude is straight ignoring my email and hasn't responded.  Don't know his NT username, but his ebay is: imalwaysontop   He claims in his ad that he is an NT member...

how much was shipping op? in the listing what he was his domestic handling time?

your over reacting typing to yourself what you want us to be telling you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom