GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

went to the game today

man mccaw has regressed so hard.

terrified to shoot, those pump fakes aren't fooling anyone, and when he drives he always gets stripped or ends up with some dumbass pass

On point with what I noticed as well. He needs to just let it fly with confidence.

This stretch should be a good time for him to find his grove for the playoffs. If he doesn't he's not going to be helpful.

And dang, how did they lose?! I thought the Warriors would've had that win. Smh.

went to the game today

man mccaw has regressed so hard.

terrified to shoot, those pump fakes aren't fooling anyone, and when he drives he always gets stripped or ends up with some dumbass pass

Yeah I am really disappointed with his play. I was so excited to get him on the team last year, and he played really well in spurts last season. He was getting meaningful minutes in the Finals. But he is virtually useless this season. His defense is ok, but worse than last year. His offense, if you can say he has offense, is so bad this year that I cringe when he gets the ball.

I was a huge fan of his too, and was concerned last year with being able to keep him long term. Now, I think he should be off the playoff roster.

Hopefully this 'slump' or whatever you call it is just smoke and mirrors on the Dubs part.

I mean- they were totally two different teams when we played the thunder and the last two games of the season.

I noticed that Draymond wasn't his fiery/passionate self either... he didn't get a tech!! LOL

I believe they'll be locked in come game 1.....

KD has lost some of my support honestly. He really is a beta dude. Sorry but it has to be said.

This team really did turn it all the way off. But after seeing all these I juries it’s easy to see why they wanna save themselves. I just hope they practice hard these next two weeks/months.

2-0. Happy to see KD and Klay step up.

But most importantly, Andre on fire and finding his rhythm on his 3s. He's still a major player on this team if they want to win again.

3-0. Not concerned about KD and SDot spraining their ankles...I hope the two-day break is enough for them to be ready.

I do hope that they sweep by Sunday so they can rest up and give Steph more time to recover. I'd like to see Portland win a game or two, to extend the Warriors rest time.

I'm really happy with the way JaVale is playing. He's back to playing within his game and it's helping out a lot. Also, has Andre been holding back all season long? The guy looks refreshed.

Game is tough to watch today. I am not able to focus entirely on any game for a while, but the offense has looked bad when I have watched. Definitely not worried because it does not seem like any other team is playing out of their mind. I believe they said the 2nd Round will start on Saturday, regardless if they lost today. Do not want to stretch this series out any further, so they better close it out on Tuesday.

The Warriors looked lazy and were careless with the ball.

I'm sure Klay's sprained ankle from yesterday's practice played a role in low production. But my goodness, the turnovers were pretty frustrating.

But the Spurs finally were hitting their shots and the Warriors couldn't really do much against them.

I thought the T on David West, while he was on the stationary bike was dumb.

I can live with Draymond taking 3's, because he can get in a rhythm. I'm glad he's actually taking them and isn't hesitating,

I do hope the Warriors take care of business in Game 5 and begin preparing for NO. It's going to be a challenging series.

They actually showed another replay of the West T. He actually jumped off the bench and basically ran to the other side of the court :lol:. I still do not understand why these refs are so quick with their whistles. Why the hell was he looking at the other end of the court in the first place. The league really needs to sit with these guys and let them know that nobody pays to see them. Call fouls, walk away and if a guy follows you, then T him up. People are so quick with their feelings nowadays.

If teachers gave out detentions at the rate at which refs are handing out techs, classrooms would be empty.

Well, it was Tony Brothers. Maybe he's still pissed at Mike Brown calling him out during an interview last year :rofl:

Anyway, I hope the Warriors take care of business tonight. I'd like for the them to start the game and ending it early.

On to the next round!

I liked the aggressiveness the Warriors had at the beginning of the game. But really disliked how they made the final 4 minutes into a game.

I hope Steph is back soon.

I'm glad that they continued to let Dray shoot the 3. Knew he'd start making them eventually.

And let's just appreciate that Javale McGee is playing within his game and being a solid contributor for the Warriors this postseason. Making Zaza an afterthought.

Well, it was Tony Brothers. Maybe he's still pissed at Mike Brown calling him out during an interview last year :rofl:

Anyway, I hope the Warriors take care of business tonight. I'd like for the them to start the game and ending it early.

ironically it was Mike Schuman (spelling?) that was interviewing him :rofl: always something off about him, especially on his twitter.

yeah that came got too close for comfort.

they should've put the nail in the coffin.

I hope Javale holds his own against AD. Just stay on the ground and don't go for the pump fakes, let AD try and beat you from the outside.....

^Exactly. We all know that AD will get his numbers. But the key will be shutting down the rest of the players on the court.

Klay will be on Holiday and Andre on Rondo, if he continues to start.

I think the Warriors can win this series, it's just a matter of them playing well on defense.

^^ yeah, i think it might be a good thing that curry isn't going to play the first (two?) game(s) or so.

I like our big starting lineup, if holiday and rondo switch with iggy or klay, off to the post they go.....

I can see this series being a repeat of Games 4-5 vs San Antonio. Extremely ugly until Steph returns and it’ll still be off trying to acclimate him back into the rotation.

Sure their defensive numbers may have looked good on paper against the Spurs but they’ll have to play even better against the Pelicans.

Lack of bigs is going to hamper the remainder of the playoff run. It’s basically Green and West, the rest cannot be counted on consistently.

Back
Top Bottom