GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Welp, I wasn't expecting that outcome last night.

12pts in the 4th quarter is unacceptable.

Still would've called a timeout with 11 seconds left. With Steph, Klay, and KD. Plenty of options to tie or win the game.

I almost felt as bad as the game 7 finals loss last night. Hell, that 4th qtr felt like that Finals gm 7 4th qtr. If any team can pull of wins on the road it would be the Warriors. Lets go!

Welp, I wasn't expecting that outcome last night.

12pts in the 4th quarter is unacceptable.

Still would've called a timeout with 11 seconds left. With Steph, Klay, and KD. Plenty of options to tie or win the game.

Defensively they were not all together either. Houston was absolutely locked in defensively in that 4th Q.

I understand when Kerr said he wanted to push the ball to go in transition, but under no circumstance would I want Klay to take that shot when he was off most of the night and injured. Steph was hot and KD is KD. Agreed, should have called a timeout the second KD passed the ball.

Best of 3 now. I feel like the Dubs could not match the intensity of the Rockets last night for some reason, but I still like their chances. The Dubs looked off and the Rockets were firing on all cylinders, yet it was still a close game.

11 seconds left with a timeout.

Your team has only scored 12 points in the quarter and you have enough time to tie or win the game. I get it. You don't normally call timeouts and you wanted to push the ball. But he needed his team refocus.

Look at how the final plays were run. They were bad. That's the frustrating thing.

Game 5 is upon us.

Let's see how the Warriors bounce back from the loss. Not sure how well we'll play if Andre and Klay aren't 100%. But the Warriors need to be aggressive and stick to their game plan of ball movement and cuts to the hoop.

I hope Kerr coaches them up tonight.

If we’re gonna iso and they’re gonna iso I don’t see why David west couldn’t work even for a few minutes. Weird sword to fall on.

we need to come out swinging/guns blazing and just smack em either in the first quarter or first half.

end that $*@! early and not play around....

^long as they dont lose the lead. Weird this season has been full of moments where this team just decided to not put their foot on the opponents throat and just coast.

^long as they dont lose the lead. Weird this season has been full of moments where this team just decided to not put their foot on the opponents throat and just coast.
Because they tend to lose that sense of urgency. They need to be cut throat.

Because they tend to lose that sense of urgency. They need to be cut throat.
yea i mean thats the answer. but doing it all season is biting them in the behind. teams start to amp up their defense and they just get discombobulated. I dont have any doubt they can close this series out, but obviously this game tonight is a big one.

I don’t come on this site anymore and clicked on the curry thread thinking it was this :lol:. I have been really busy through the playoffs so haven’t been able to watch or pay attention to a lot of the games. I went to game 3, good game obviously. The last two it just seems that the ball isnt moving. Durant looked like Westbrook to me.
Win or lose, it was a great 3 year run. Is it over, of course not. It does help being a fan before any of this was even imaginable. Funny hearing fans that were not watching in all the terrible years cry like it’s the end of the world. They weren’t when I thought Bob Sura was as good as Jason Williams (yes racist :lol:). If Iguodala can play, I still think they can win, but if not, life goes on.

Yeah, there's so much that happened to this game. Warriors had plenty of opportunities to take over and win the game.

Turnovers were bad.

KD wasting time setting up the play.

Steph not getting aggressive and getting a shot up.

On that final play, I think Steph could have brought the ball up past half court, have Dray set a screen for Klay, so he can get the pass from Steph.

But no, it didn't happen.

Warriors have to show up on Saturday. If not, this loss at home will hurt just like the loss in the Finals.

it seemed like KD was a black hole tonight. Every time he got the ball, it was a shot.

there was no ball movement, and when there was; the offense didn't start with KD.

Why are we going away from what we've been doing the past 3 years?!

it seemed like KD was a black hole tonight. Every time he got the ball, it was a shot.

there was no ball movement, and when there was; the offense didn't start with KD.

Why are we going away from what we've been doing the past 3 years?!

Looked like that in game 4 to me too. Iguodala hurts right now.

Guys not even moving without the ball anymore cause they know kd is just going to iso. Hope he doesnt get too passive next gm especially if klay and steph cant get going

on the bright side: at least we proved we can hang in their house.

we played crappy and they were hitting tough shots and only won my 4. granted, harden was off tonight.

no cp3 next game right? how severe is that hamstring injury??

No movement off ball on the weakside when they went iso. As soon as houston started tightening up on d and started switching more smoothly KD/steph went too much iso. Not sure why they dont use that 1-4 PnR with steph and kd, if they wanna go iso with KD at least get it to him in the block. He’s been money in the paint with his floaters and turn arounds this series.

Shaun, man he’s fallen off hard this year. Not sure if it’s because swaggy is gettin some of his minutes but man he’s been cold outside of one or two highlight dunks. The bench was absolutely nonexistent last nite, i mean 4 points?? I like quinn, hell wanted him in over shaun at many points of the game, but idk if he’s ready for a series like this. Kid is gonna be good in due time

With the exception of a few defensive lapses where shooters were wide open, i will say that they played well on that end, especially on harden

Bay Area transplant and rooting for you guys

In the second quarter it was almost like the warriors found out who they were and started moving the ball around and this lead to such each points that they somehow ended up tying it at the end of the first half. But for some strange reason when Paul made all those 3s, the dubs felt compelled to go back to iso Ball

Also why the heck didn’t Kerr get west out of there when they attacked him on multiple plays

So far the warriors don’t deserve to win this series...they have been sloppy and quite frankly scared of the moment. Especially KD. So disappointing.

Also why the heck didn’t Kerr get west out of there when they attacked him on multiple plays

So far the warriors don’t deserve to win this series...they have been sloppy and quite frankly scared of the moment. Especially KD. So disappointing.

this is what happens when these dudes been on cruise control for too long. also kerr's rotations have been bewildering at times this series. case in point, leaving west in too long, benching nick young in game 5 when he's been playing good defense and we needed some kind of offense from the second unit, leaving shaun in when he's been virtually useless, and no javale sighting at all.

not even worried, w's more than capable of winning the next two. playing like **** and still keeping it close. i expect a blowout next gm and an ugly grind it out type in gm 7
with cp0 potentially out, all the pressure is on james harden and rox

Back
Top Bottom