GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I totally don’t remember that 5x5 but regardless this is relevant to the discussion from last week on the last page

sometimes i think Steve Kerr is dumb af & i really want to know what goes through his head. clearly, our starting line up has shooting/spacing/scoring issues & i don't think the line up playing with each other more will significantly improve that. maybe im tripping. what are your guys thought on this?

maybe he had it good/easy from the get-go that he didn't really have any growing pains as a coach you know? he came in with a pretty stacked team already, even our bench was good!

maybe he had it good/easy from the get-go that he didn't really have any growing pains as a coach you know? he came in with a pretty stacked team already, even our bench was good!

hit it right on the button. Kerr was spoiled, as is all of us haha. The reason why KD left was partly bc of Kerr running plays for role players (e.g. oubre feeding looney in the post?!).

What I’m afraid of is that the coaching staff might not be well suited to develop wiseman correctly especially while we still have a core of Steph, klay and dray. Kerr is gonna run the same stuff we’ve been running for the past 6-7 years while we still have these guys. One of my homies suggested that wiseman come off the bench instead to play against the other teams second unit like how hornets is using lamelo.

Fun win last night lol. My laker fan homie was mad salty after talkin smack before and during that 19 pt lead.:lol::lol: It’s never the warriors efforts, always the refs helping out dubs...the irony. Lebron finally getting called for those travels. Ha

Loved the energy that Oubre had throught out the entire game. I had to laugh at the T he got for blowing a kiss. But his excessive flexing is the one thing that I made me dislike him so much lol.

To see the W's climb back and win the game was fun to see. The second unit was playing really well with Oubre too! Wanamaker had some key scores too in the 2nd half.

Let's just hope that they begin to find some consistency.

hit it right on the button. Kerr was spoiled, as is all of us haha. The reason why KD left was partly bc of Kerr running plays for role players (e.g. oubre feeding looney in the post?!).

What I’m afraid of is that the coaching staff might not be well suited to develop wiseman correctly especially while we still have a core of Steph, klay and dray. Kerr is gonna run the same stuff we’ve been running for the past 6-7 years while we still have these guys. One of my homies suggested that wiseman come off the bench instead to play against the other teams second unit like how hornets is using lamelo.

Fun win last night lol. My laker fan homie was mad salty after talkin smack before and during that 19 pt lead.:lol::lol: It’s never the warriors efforts, always the refs helping out dubs...the irony. Lebron finally getting called for those travels. Ha
I swear these LeBron stans lose their **** whenever he loses to Steph and the W's.

Loved the energy that Oubre had throught out the entire game. I had to laugh at the T he got for blowing a kiss. But his excessive flexing is the one thing that I made me dislike him so much lol.

To see the W's climb back and win the game was fun to see. The second unit was playing really well with Oubre too! Wanamaker had some key scores too in the 2nd half.

Let's just hope that they begin to find some consistency.

oubre taking it to the rack more instead of settling for 3s was something that stood out along with the intangibles on defense. Oubre seems to bode way better when chaos is created. Having paschall and oubre on the second unit against other teams’ second units creates nice mismatches and those dudes are young and wanna run n gun in transition. Liking the aggressive mentality.

that oubre tech was silly. NBA so charmin with these calls.

I love this team man
Tonight was OD.

Oakland jerseys and team firing on all cylinders. Curry being a magician. The Wiseman little broing Lamarcus. Sick *** court. And jordan act a fool poole with the triple 3s to close out. Smacked up the spurs.

And the kamala ad.

OD.

This team is playing with confidence right now. The energy last night was a great thing to see. The 2nd unit with Poole is starting to come to form. Wiggins has played well and has been consistent. Wiseman making adjustments to his game and being aggressive. I love it.

Patiently waiting for the Wiseman and Smiley duo dominate the league.

Game against the Knicks tonight. Let's hope they can continue this play and get to 9-6.

077CE136-1ED5-45E1-9567-CD56D2A26CA1.jpeg

All those haters at the beginning of the season, sure are quiet.

I think it's clear the W's won that trade between Minnesota. Had no idea that they were 3-10. I hope they win a little more so the W's get their pick lol.

Ahh just read if Minny gets a Top-3 pick, the W's get their 2022 1st round pick, which is unprotected. Damn, that's a pretty good deal lmao.

U know dubs couldn’t lose in them Oakland joints on Inauguration Day :smokin. Crazy how much confidence a team can get when you come off beating the lakers down 19.
Defensive rebounding so important with what dubs are trying to do need to continue crashing the boards.
Draymond being a little more aggressive offensively is just enough to free up wiseman to do his thing.
no complaints about Kerr from me atleast for now :lol:

let’s take care of the Knicks tonight before them jazz. Can’t wait for that spida/paschall buddy matchup.

Back
Top Bottom