GT5 Prologue

I didn't see a post for this yet, but if one is floating around please delete this one. I just got this game this morning and can't wait to play. I'm currently stuck at work and have school after, so I can't play for a hot minute. We should get a NT race going on later though.

Here's some reviews on the game from various sites. Please click here for the rest of the reviews.
135549_hs_esml.jpg

PlayStation 3

8 / 10
gamedaily.com

Gamedaily: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Review - Sony's Real Driving Simulator returns to make sweet love to PS3

4 hours ago | PlayStation 3 | Review Cyrus365

Gamedaily writes: "It occurred to us, as we navigated through Gran Turismo 5 Prologue's version of Lon...

Read Review | Comments(1) | Go to Source

135399_hs_esml.jpg

PlayStation 3

8.5 / 10
ps3.ign.com

IGN Video Review: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

15 hours ago | PlayStation 3 | Review Cyrus365

IGN has posted the video review to Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.

Read Review | Comments(11) | Go to Source

135241_hs_esml.jpg

PlayStation 3

8.5 / 10
ps3.ign.com

IGN's review: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is a fan's taste of perfection

21 hours ago | PlayStation 3 | Review TnS

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue has most everything you've loved about the GT franchise in the past, though with so...

Read Review | Comments(35) | Go to Source

EDIT-Going to be off of school around 9pm Western time anyone down for a race? Or if someone wants to organize something before, I can just hopin to some games. PSN ID-GENRATIONZ

I have a feeling some people will buy this thinking it's the full version of GT5.
Even though I'm a big fan of GT5 I rather just wait for the real thing.

i know its not a full version, but i'm pretty amped about the game and its online capability. plus I don't have a ps3 so this gives me a good excuse toget one. i've got two hours left til i get off work, so u guys know where I'm headed when 6 o'clock hits.

gran turismo ftw. i had forza2...traded that+360 for some cams for my car, forza was meh.

I have a feeling some people will buy this thinking it's the full version of GT5.
If a person is not smart enough to notice that Prologue is part of the title, you should only be allowed to play Rad Racer

you mean to tell me i just wasted $42 for only half of the game?
mad.gif

j/p Just picked my copy up earlier. now i'm just waiting to get out of work
frown.gif

wait a sec. what's the american version have that's different? i downloaded gt5 prologue when it came out in japan last year, but there were only 6cars and one track (tsukuba). more cars in this version?

^its a bigger piece of the actual game, i think 60 cars with 6 tracks making 12 total going in reverse, as far as i know.

Originally Posted by bbanks707

^its a bigger piece of the actual game, i think 60 cars with 6 tracks making 12 total going in reverse, as far as i know.

ah nice. looks like i'll be picking this up. between this, gta4, and mgs4... oh man
smh.gif

Just picked it up this morning!!

60+ cars and 6 tracks i think.

PIFFFF!!

2419696332_f17fbe2e9e.jpg

went and got everything... didn't realize i'd be spending half the night downloading isht, and I musta been a bit hyped a bit hyped but first carselection sucks with only 35k...mkV gti ftl...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

wait a sec. what's the american version have that's different? i downloaded gt5 prologue when it came out in japan last year, but there were only 6 cars and one track (tsukuba). more cars in this version?

They've been patching the game throughout the releases of the game in other regions. Everyone should be up to speed by now.

played one online race this morning, n's crashing into eachother n %@*. ima be playin this all weekend probably. when does the real gt5 come out tho?

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by finnns2003

wait a sec. what's the american version have that's different? i downloaded gt5 prologue when it came out in japan last year, but there were only 6 cars and one track (tsukuba). more cars in this version?

They've been patching the game throughout the releases of the game in other regions. Everyone should be up to speed by now.

yeah i figured because i downloaded it for free, tsukuba would be the only track. oh well... it held me over until this came out. now i need a logitechwheel, seriously...

I played this game and in my opinion its not that serious...

i hope the full version is much better

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

went and got everything... didn't realize i'd be spending half the night downloading isht, and I musta been a bit hyped a bit hyped but first car selection sucks with only 35k...mkV gti ftl...

Same feeling
I got a honda to start off with

Anyone know how online play is

Back
Top Bottom