GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Anyone have problems returning?
My experiences with returning online purchases has always been you get charged for return shipping... even if you were to bring return the item to a brick and mortar store. The employees have always told me that they can't process the return at the store and have to ship it back (on my dime). So if what you're trying to return was purchased in-store, I'd avoid starting an online return... but at least there is that option.

My experiences with returning online purchases has always been you get charged for return shipping... even if you were to bring return the item to a brick and mortar store. The employees have always told me that they can't process the return at the store and have to ship it back (on my dime). So if what you're trying to return was purchased in-store, I'd avoid starting an online return... but at least there is that option.

only at footaction did they say they have to ship my shoes back to the warehouse and i would have to wait until they receive and process to get my refund. but they did it for free tho.

at FNL and footlocker, ive always been able to bring the shoes in, they take em, and process my refund back to my card.

I'm not getting any FLX points for my fire red 5 purchases on FTL, Champs, and EB. do I need to call customer service?

sounds like you got finessed bro :lol:

sounds like you got finessed bro :lol:
Exactly if you order online and return to store the store is supposed to take the return without question and not charge you anything for shipping it back. Most stores don't want to take the hit of a return cause it mess up their numbers so they finesse the customers . They try that #$%^ with me sales associate going to tell me to return it to the store I got it from I told him no and kept it moving.

I'm not getting any FLX points for my fire red 5 purchases on FTL, Champs, and EB. do I need to call customer service?

No you need to develop patience.

It's not instant. I didn't get anything added until my DMP's shipped.

Can anyone help me out? I never shop online. I only did it recently because all stores are closed. Footaction got a restock on the 5's. I ordered my size on Sunday. I've yet to receive a tracking number and keep getting emailed this - "It's taking a bit longer to complete your order. We're trying to track down your item." Does this mean they're sold out and not in stock? If so, do they only take the money out if they're def in stock? I'm confused.

Can anyone help me out? I never shop online. I only did it recently because all stores are closed. Footaction got a restock on the 5's. I ordered my size on Sunday. I've yet to receive a tracking number and keep getting emailed this - "It's taking a bit longer to complete your order. We're trying to track down your item." Does this mean they're sold out and not in stock? If so, do they only take the money out if they're def in stock? I'm confused.

They will take your money for the order... if they are sold out, they will reimburse you.

I've been calling Footlocker and Footaction about a few items I returned and even e-mailed them. The phones are automatically hanging up after a message and after a general e-mail automated response, I'm not hearing anything else and it's been atleast 2-3 weeks since the item was received. They have me rethinking future purchases.

Anyone else having issues getting notifications from the FL app when you win? I’ve checked all settings and everything is good but I got NO winning notification. Just caught it before it was too late and was able to confirm.

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues viewing their order history when they login to either FTL or Champs deskstop?

Also when I check my order history on the apps... My past orders are showing cancelled even tho it was fulfilled and I received the items. On top of that the charges are gone on my bank statements. Weird!

Last edited:
looks like all of my account messed up again

trying to enter for those grey/red 1s and it says i have 118250 redeemable point but 0 lifettime points. It used to say the same amount for both.

And when i try to redeem these points for the shoe, it says i have 0 total points left to use

I have like at least 200K FLX points and NEVER won a raffle from FTL,,, wth?

the old FTL app I won every RELEASE,,,geeeesh wth happened?

Back
Top Bottom