Gullah Gullag Island girls all grown up appreciation

m_e739774b0b699a76aa1420430d1dd22a.jpg

Skinny @%@$%% take da d*)( well
roll.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
at cartune bein scared to drop the details because "he might see her in the fall." Ol'"if I say this on the net, she might not gimme the time of day" lookin' %%@...

"
embarassed.gif
guys I don't wanna mess up my chances with her, but man...I got sooooo many stories" lookin %%@. Idon't even know why you said anything then.

I might have to make that hour drive to Auburn then
pimp.gif

EDIT- Might add her on FB. We got 2 mutual friends
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
YO i've been looking for her FB.
post it or PM to me? i wanna see if any of my friends there know her

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by raptors29

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
YO i've been looking for her FB.
post it or PM to me? i wanna see if any of my friends there know her

Vanessa Baden (FSU Alum '07)
Shaina Freeman (Auburn)

idk why that didn't work yesterday when i tried.
i'm gonna add her just for the hell of it

I guess this is a good time for my first post...I smashed out Vanessa back in '03. I was a freshman @ FAMU and I met her after some FSU pageant that shesucked in...she can't dance. A couple of my FSU boys knew her, so me and like 5 of my homeboys went back to her place with her and her roommate (badratio). We were bout to go to sleep after hanging out, me and my boy was both in the bed with her. She wasn't havin that so she made us pick a number shewrote down. I still remember it he said 5, I said 6, the number was 6. I slept in the bed with her and everybody else was in the living room, I smashed andnever even saw her again. I didn't even know who she was until the next day. Obviously no pics, all I remember is that she was from Satellite FL, and wentto Satellite High School. Afterwards we used to call her Kyra because she was Keenan's lil sister.

Originally Posted by DuvalChevyBoy

I guess this is a good time for my first post...I smashed out Vanessa back in '03. I was a freshman @ FAMU and I met her after some FSU pageant that she sucked in...she can't dance. A couple of my FSU boys knew her, so me and like 5 of my homeboys went back to her place with her and her roommate (bad ratio). We were bout to go to sleep after hanging out, me and my boy was both in the bed with her. She wasn't havin that so she made us pick a number she wrote down. I still remember it he said 5, I said 6, the number was 6. I slept in the bed with her and everybody else was in the living room, I smashed and never even saw her again. I didn't even know who she was until the next day. Obviously no pics, all I remember is that she was from Satellite FL, and went to Satellite High School. Afterwards we used to call her Kyra because she was Keenan's lil sister.

First post!!!!!!!!!

I guess this is a good time for my first post...I smashed out Vanessa back in '03. I was a freshman @ FAMU and I met her after some FSU pageant that she sucked in...she can't dance. A couple of my FSU boys knew her, so me and like 5 of my homeboys went back to her place with her and her roommate (bad ratio). We were bout to go to sleep after hanging out, me and my boy was both in the bed with her. She wasn't havin that so she made us pick a number she wrote down. I still remember it he said 5, I said 6, the number was 6. I slept in the bed with her and everybody else was in the living room, I smashed and never even saw her again. I didn't even know who she was until the next day. Obviously no pics, all I remember is that she was from Satellite FL, and went to Satellite High School. Afterwards we used to call her Kyra because she was Keenan's lil sister.
ducktales.jpg

Originally Posted by TCERDA

First post!!!!!!!!!
qxmczk.gif

Back
Top Bottom