Gunna Thread - A Gift & A Curse Out Now

I'd also note that not all plea deals are the same. Gunna must've had a real good lawyer because he was able to get an Alford plea instead of a regular plea deal.
In an Alford plea, the defendant maintains that they're innocent of the charges but acknowledges that prosecutors have enough to get a conviction.
The court still treats you as guilty, obviously, but you go straight to sentencing like a normal plea deal.

His plea does acknowledge that YSL is a criminal gang, which is of course a core part of the case. You could argue he 'snitched' indirectly by making that statement.
His plea can't be used against other defendants though, and Alford pleas generally come with an agreement that the prosecution won't call him testify. Either way, the YSL co-founder had previously admitted in his case that YSL was a gang so it's not like Gunna provided anything of value to the prosecution.
The defense could call Gunna to testify but he can plead the 5th.

Thank for this inside info. :pimp:

Those YSL bozos thought Gunna was gonna washed out. Now he’s rapping about vacations and clothing brands while they’re faking being crazy to have mistrials.

Crazy how he filled the arena. Had no idea Wunna had this large of a fanbase AFTER the controversy.
I didn't like his music before the RICO case but I think that whole controversy helped him find his lane and gained a lot of new fans.
When I heard his latest album, I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it.
Selling out the Barclays like that is still a major surprise though.

I didn't like his music before the RICO case but I think that whole controversy helped him find his lane and gained a lot of new fans.
When I heard his latest album, I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it.
Selling out the Barclays like that is still a major surprise though.

I totally agree.

1706750123428.png

🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽

Spending Addiction especially >>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom