Gunna's Bored at Work NFL 09 Mock Draft (inspired by RyGuy)

I did not read all the comments, but did you forget Maclin? He is top 15 if he declares, in my opinion. I think BJ Raji is allitle too low. I think he might bea top 10 pick, when it's all said and done, a 3-4 team like the 49ers could desperatley use him to play that 3-4 Nose.

Im very interested in the route the Lions will take. They need so many things but i think it all starts with who they will pick as coach. I would like to seethem get Smith as their line has been a problem for years. But with two first rounders it gives them a chance to get two quality players that can come in andmake a impact right away.

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

I dont see the 49ers going with a OL with their first pick next year. Either they'll go QB or they'll go Defensive end or CornerBack

we need a QB but if we dont fall in the right place i see the niners taking a speed rusher

Cush on Roids? No.
cstrh23e8ggb.jpg

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

Originally Posted by theone2401

Cushing would be a much much better fit for the Chargers then Johnson in my opinion. I think Johnson can make to transition to 3-4 OLB but I dont think he plays physical enough for that to be his best position. IMO. Cushing on the other hand he would be a impact player in that scheme cause his weakness is in coverage and you could easily cover it up kinda like how they do Merriman.
Ain't enough steroids in the SD area for Cush and Merriman to be in the same area.
there aint enough steroids in fl for bradham.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You stop.

You stop that right now.

Cush came in at like...What? 215, 220?

Son is like 255-260 right now...@#%% don't even look right.
roll.gif
sick.gif

Nigel came in at 245 and has remained around that size.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
40 lbs in 4 years in a d-1 strength and conditioning program.

570113.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, that makes sense. That's pretty obvious.

But we both know that boy is juicing...You just don't wanna admit it....
laugh.gif

Newbs24 wrote:

Laurinaitis will test out decent but I will guarantee somebody will take him in the Top 15 and be very disappointed. I really want to see what he weighs in at. He seems to be around the play a lot but I do not think he will be able to play the MIKE because he doesn't take on blockers as good as he should. People are gonna think he is gonna be an AJ Hawk type player but I think he is gonna have a lot tougher time than AJ.

I agree. Laurinaitis isnt as talented physically and I dont think he can play Mike at the next level and I dont think he is athletic enough to play the Will.

He might get drafted high because he is a OSU linebacker but he isnt even as good a prospect as Paul Pozlusny was IMO.

Cush on Roids? No.
cstrh23e8ggb.jpg

sick.gif

Looks about right for the Raiders. Al Davis should be drafting O-line, but will go after the sexy pick again.

Also, I doubt Moreno goes that late.

GUNNA,

Crabtree is staying another year in college.

Praise God Almighty. Now, my Raiders might draft a LT.

How haven't I seen this thread yet?
smh.gif

Bookmarked to read for the weekend...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

GUNNA,

Crabtree is staying another year in college.

Praise God Almighty. Now, my Raiders might draft a LT.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

He don't want no parts of Oakland
laugh.gif

Texas Tech's Crabtree tells site he's staying; Harrell to wearsplint
10:10 PM CST on Thursday, December 4, 2008

By BRANDON GEORGE / The Dallas Morning News
[email protected]
Michael Crabtree's father said Thursday he was surprised the Texas Tech All-America receiver told a Web site he planned to return to Tech next season.

Crabtree's father, also named Michael, said his son has not yet made a final decision on whether he'll enter the NFL draft or return for his juniorseason.

Colleges
Blog: Colleges | Download as widget
Video: Tech highlights
DMN's All-Big 12 Football Team
Texas Tech: Schedule | Official site

Big 12: Schedules | Official site

Polls: AP | USA Today | BCS standings

More: Texas Tech | Colleges
"He hasn't told me that," the elder Crabtree said. "We're pretty much leaning toward coming out. But it's up to him. If he wants tocome back and win championships, I won't be mad at him."

The receiver's father said the family plans to be with him next Thursday in Orlando, Fla., at the Home Depot ESPNU College Football Awards show.Crabtree's father said he plans to sit down with his son after the show to make a decision.

"It's still up in the air right now," Crabtree's father said.

RedRaiderSports.com quoted the former Carter star as saying Thursday he planned to play another season at Tech. The Web site reported Crabtree, who has 227catches for 3,097 yards and 40 touchdowns in two collegiate seasons, said he was "not at all" considering entering the NFL draft.

Underclassmen have until January 15th to submit their names for the draft.

Harrell to wear splint: Quarterback Graham Harrell he will wear a splint on his injured left hand during the Red Raiders' bowl game.

Harrell "shattered" his left pinkie and ring fingers during Tech's home finale Saturday against Baylor. On Sunday, Harrell had 17 pins and twoplates inserted into the broken fingers during four hours of surgery.

Harrell said the cast on his left hand is scheduled to be removed today.

laugh.gif
when leach and harrell haul !+#, he'll be rite behind

And don't take anything players say about comin back this early seriously.

After bowls and nfl gm inquiries, then listen to what they say

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
when leach and harrell haul +$!, he'll be rite behind

And don't take anything players say about comin back this early seriously.

After bowls and nfl gm inquiries, then listen to what they say

Yeah, it's still early. He could be saying that to keep his teammates fired up for the bowl game.

But for his sake and my sake as a Raiders fan...he need to stay in school.

What good is it for SF to take a QB if they cannot protect him. SF needs to address the OL, I hope they end up with Smith, Oher or Monroe.

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

if we do a NT mock draft, can i pick for the patriots?
I'll take the pick for the.......................................................... Cowboys

This mock draft is 1st round only right?

Back
Top Bottom