Gunna's Bored at Work NFL 09 Mock Draft (inspired by RyGuy)

laugh.gif
nice call with the lions

so...so far we have:

fraijda: packers
wickednikes/deadsetace: patriots
klj: denver
sohi: oakland
thugnificance: lions
gansta207: bears
jville: jags
dacomeup: bengals

I doubt the Bears take another OT with their first pick. We need some god damn receivers who can seperate and catch the damn ball or some DB's who can shutdown a freakin reciever. I'm tired of Angelo and his craptastic draft picks,. Stupid idiot has countless of resources and can't buy a descent pick.Stupid dumb !+*.

If the Bengals take Beanie.........Cincy fan will/should not be happy

Steelers will go OL, DL, OL, WR, CB, DL, OL

Originally Posted by dmxfury

If the Bengals take Beanie.........Cincy fan will/should not be happy

Steelers will go OL, DL, OL, WR, CB, DL, OL

Word. I be pissed off if we took him.

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

so...so far we have:

yungchris - saints
ecook08 - jints
gotholesinmysocks- 49ers
yankeephan - god damn jets
jpzx - vikings

How good of a blocker is Gresham? On paper the Falcons dont need an O-Lineman, but imo they do because theres huge disparity of Michael Turner's rushingyards. The last time i saw the graphic a couple weeks ago i think its was something like 80% of his yards are to the left. I think ATL needs to use their 1strounder on a DB tho....

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

How good of a blocker is Gresham? On paper the Falcons dont need an O-Lineman, but imo opinion they do because theres huge disparity of Michael Turner's rushing yards. The last time i saw the graphic a couple weeks ago i think its was something like 80% of his yards are to the left. I think ATL needs to use their 1st rounder on a DB tho....
but who would be left by the time their pick comes around.

best case scenario for them would be to pick up alphonso smith with the 1st, then go OL 2nd. and maybe pick up a receiver are more DBs

so...so far we have:

yungchris - saints
ecook08 - jints
gotholesinmysocks- 49ers
jpzx - vikings
champcruthik - eagles
do me a favor just so i dont miss people, if you want a team not already taken, just quote this and add yourself to the list. just so i dont missanyone when i go to update...

cowboys dont have a first round pick, so i dont think anyone is taking them, unless we do multiple rounds?

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

How good of a blocker is Gresham? On paper the Falcons dont need an O-Lineman, but imo opinion they do because theres huge disparity of Michael Turner's rushing yards. The last time i saw the graphic a couple weeks ago i think its was something like 80% of his yards are to the left. I think ATL needs to use their 1st rounder on a DB tho....
but who would be left by the time their pick comes around.

best case scenario for them would be to pick up alphonso smith with the 1st, then go OL 2nd. and maybe pick up a receiver are more DBs

Im not sure, but I dont think Sam Baker's back problem is going to go away and McClure & Weiner arent getting any younger. But our secondary is a redflag. Foxworth has played well at times but i really am surprised Chevis Jackson hasnt gotten 1 start this season the way Houston has played. Then theres thequestion of whats gonna happen with Lawyer Milloy unless Dimitroff signs him to a 1 or 2 year extension and trades up in the in 2010 to draft the prodigal son,Eric Berry.

so...so far we have:

yungchris - saints
ecook08 - jints
gotholesinmysocks- 49ers
jpzx - vikings
champcruthik - eagles
do me a favor just so i dont miss people, if you want a team not already taken, just quote this and add yourself to the list. just so i dont miss anyone when i go to update...

cowboys dont have a first round pick, so i dont think anyone is taking them, unless we do multiple rounds?
We went 2-3 rounds last year i think... but that was a couple weeks before the draft.

yeah...i mean we cant have this until after the superbowl. not sure what you guys want to do as far as number of rounds. im good with whatever

Back
Top Bottom