**GUNPLAY THREAD**

thought it was 106 and snort?

BET had beef with the title?
glad someone in his camp brought him to his senses. Lawsuit was waiting to happen when he first announced the title. I mean, it's the same logo as 106 & Park and everything 
laugh.gif

I feel like Gunplay's management/marketing is crazy disorganized. He should be more known than he is.

With that said, Bible On The Dash :smokin :smokin :smokin

"I asked the pastor what's the fastest way to heaven for a bastard with a tarnished past, give me an honest answer
with all this hannah montana without the arm and hammer will i get the slammer or the casket?"

the way he delivered that too :x

I feel like Gunplay's management/marketing is crazy disorganized. He should be more known than he is.

With that said, Bible On The Dash
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

"I asked the pastor what's the fastest way to heaven for a bastard with a tarnished past, give me an honest answer
with all this hannah montana without the arm and hammer will i get the slammer or the casket?"

the way he delivered that too
sick.gif
naw, its good that he hit his peak late, cuz its basically giving MMG that next reload of compelling artists "coming up from da farm system"

instead of signing someone who's already well known.

Gunplay ain't never dropping :lol: Ross worried about money not quailty street music as Drama would say. Look at Omarion getting signed when he had Masspike. Masspike should've been doing hooks on Ross' albums

Bible on the Dash is toooooooooo good. My only gripe is how short these songs are, but Gunplay is definitely next.

Gunplay ain't never dropping :lol: Ross worried about money not quailty street music as Drama would say. Look at Omarion getting signed when he had Masspike. Masspike should've been doing hooks on Ross' albums
His album droppin soon.. what you typing right now? Ross gonna put all his team on it takes time WATCH!

Gunplay ain't never dropping
laugh.gif
Ross worried about money not quailty street music as Drama would say. Look at Omarion getting signed when he had Masspike. Masspike should've been doing hooks on Ross' albums
never droppin?

son signed a solo deal with def jam and was already signed as a group in triple c's.

son gonna drop, now if we was talkin bout torch, then you would've had somewhat of a point.

never droppin?

son signed a solo deal with def jam and was already signed as a group in triple c's.

son gonna drop, now if we was talkin bout torch, then you would've had somewhat of a point.
I concur
&
Gunplay is the reincarnated of ODB

Ima have finally give his mixtapes a listen from this talk from all of you and I just heard "Cartoon & Cereal" :smokin and he impressed me surprisingly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom